Does master belmos buy your frozen eggs?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Unleashthekracken
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Does master belmos buy your frozen eggs?

Post by Unleashthekracken »

Does master belmos buy your unwanted frozen eggs off of you? Or does he just dispose of the ones you don’t want anymore when you trade them to him? Just curious because if he does just dispose of them, I’d rather keep them until I just can release them so he doesn’t have to bother with them. How exactly does that work? Thanks.

Sorry I’ve only recently have gotten back into the site.
Unleashthekracken
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Does master belmos buy your frozen eggs?

Post by Unleashthekracken »

Or is there a way to mass sell your unwanted frozen eggs?
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Does master belmos buy your frozen eggs?

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

When you send frozen eggs to Belmos no gold changes hands. He unfreezes the eggs and hatches them, then sells the creatures to players in the Nursery Shop. He also takes hatchlings/adults and unfreezes/unnames them, then sells them too.

Sending creatures to Master Belmos is a one way gift to the site. The gold he earns is a gold sink to take gold out of the game system. As far as I know you can't sell anything to Belmos.

The only freebie you'll get from Belmos involves lineaged creatures; if you own the Progenitors of a family and Belmos has members of that family in his Keep, he will send those creatures back to you for free.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline

Return to “Community Discussion”