2023 Halloween gifting wish list thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2023 Halloween gifting wish list thread

Post by sammythethief »

I've changed my whole brain, just give me those new gorgeous event critters! :yey: :t-swoon:

Happy Halloween!
Last edited by sammythethief on October 25th, 2023, 9:09:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Yeji
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yeji »

Any new event critters would be nice! I'll happily accept any critter you wanna throw my way, even basic streamies. Use me if you just want that badge; I don't mind! :D
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

New Halloween creatures are great for me! :D I will enjoy any gift I get. Thank you! ♥
ZhaaliQuartz
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by ZhaaliQuartz »

I am simple man; I like dragons and dead things. If you give me family pets I will probably breed them like ten times and then return an army of family pets to you.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Mine is always in my profile, but I will also post it here:

Current most wanted:
Shop born Shuihu, would love one with Feb. 21st birthday!
Shop born Crowned Quetzumbidae <3

And anything 'cute' or 'pretty' that I have missed since early 2019. (I am sure this is quite a bit!)
An Event-born female Vernox Dragon would be great! And a pair of the hatchlings too, they are so cute.

-> Shop-born pets I don't have would be awesome, especially any Black Market pets I am missing! Also, Herbalist and Water shop since I cannot access those. (You can see what I have in my 'Shop Pets' tab.)

Also wanted:
Any event creatures (Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.) I am missing; my Keep is organized so it should be easy to see what I do and don't have.

These are a long shot to get, but I would love these Shop Born Donation pets:
First generation offspring are great too, but I would love any shopborn I could get!
Blue Emperor Phoenix
Daydreamer Amphithere
Northern Light Fox
Constella
Alasre Nekomata
Lunar Eclipse Kirin
Tempest Storm Steed
Moonlight Spectral Wolf
Alasre Passeri Gryphon ** love**
Taggian Crystalfin
Aquifereptis
Regal Sailfin Wyrm
Lusine Moth
Ethereal Lantern Goat
Perlua
Light Bringer Fish
Temple Runner
Seal Point Alasre Fyrin
Bluemoon Yote

>> I don't expect these for free. I am willing to pay fair prices! :angel:

GIFTING NOTE = Anything given to me will be fine. I don't expect most of my wishlist items for free!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

Would love the new Halloween creatures (especially the Decaying and Spectral Mawdracon) the most but would also like cats, dragons and shop creatures. No undead cats or rats please.
Last edited by Rexsaurus on October 26th, 2023, 4:29:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Copied from the magiversary thread, with one addition this time.
SB

Stream: Frozen Caeralis hatchlings, Frozen Kitsune Hatchlings, all three Celestial Butterflies, Coati
Pond: Aurean Globefish
Quest: Foenaran Nimbii
Donation: Basically any past donation creature, for anyone who wants to be really nice. I especially like ones with dark lore or crystal/starry themes.
Event: Erebine Phoenix
Extra: For the Nimbii in particular, I'm willing to take any kind, Named, Unnamed, Frozen, Unfrozen, it doesn't matter, I'll take 'em, they're adorable
I don't take family progenitors for some personal reasons.

-

Bred:

Stream: Same as above
Hybrid: Most Pygmy Crystalwings
Pond: Same as above
Event: Most Crystalwings (I sadly can't give a proper list of ones I don't want yet, I'll update this when I have time to check every single one for ones I'm not a fan of) (Note added for just this post: At least until I actually get around to checking all the crystalwings, I'll probably just take any crystalwing *shrug*), Foxfire Skulks (I especially love the black and white ones), any of the Pygmy Wolpertingers, honestly any halloween or christmas creature other than decessus and mortefellis
Donation: Same as above
Extra: Like with progenitors, I don't take members of a family, for personal reasons.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

My wishlist is down in my signature, underneath my current eggs/hatchlings, in a Google Document. I appreciate any gift at all, but I'm always looking for those in the doc!

Thank you so much, and do know I'm also willing to work out trades because I have a whole bunch of creatures in my trade tabs if any interest you-- I'm not expecting stuff for free all the time.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

My usual desired creatures are just the event creatures themselves. <3
Course I'd never say no to a donation creature if one were to be offered, but I mostly just want the newest event critters.

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
boneater
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by boneater »

I'd really like: (Creatures I've missed out on, or aren't able to get atm)
Onyx Dorrian Basilisk, Peridot Dorrian Basilisk, Cookie!, Cookie? , Tainted Hound, Inferno Hound, Candle Wyrm, Iridiun Fae Wyrm, Gold Pumpkin Wyrm, Silver Pumpkin Wyrm, Mafupa Bruje,

My favorite creatures are any cat creatures in general, dogs, snakes, wolves, bats, and hyenas. I like certain bugs but not all.

Creatures I'm interested in hoarding atm are:
Malachite Miu, Candle Wyrm, Gold Pumpkin Wyrm, Silver Pumpkin Wyrm, Mafupa Bruje, Nyama Bruje, Chikumba Bruje
Imager.i.p Kisa 2004 - 8.1.20 r.i.p Yuki 2008 - 8.21.20 - I miss you both every day.

25/25 gifts! Thank u!!

Return to “Community Discussion”