How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Danafox »

@MadameRed

Hi there, it's so great to see you after so long! =) Yeah you can't edit the about me section.
Refer to this page in the List of Things under construction.
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=233058
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

MadameRed wrote: October 15th, 2023, 5:54:00 pm
Pugnacious wrote: October 15th, 2023, 5:17:37 pm I decided to pick up a mobile game I haven't played in months. There's so many new types of characters play with, I have no idea which are strong versus what anymore! D:
This kind of thing happens to me all the time. I tell myself, "I'm going to keep playing so I don't fall into the same trap as before!" and my brain just laughs at me and hyperfocuses on something else by the middle of week two.
Lol, I do the exact same thing! And then I'll be like, oh, I'll wait until I have a few extra bucks, so then I can spend a little for the next release, and then it'll be months later and I'm just sitting there like... What is this? When did they release that? What are all these new features? Where am I??? :t-corner:
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Oh Youtube...
You think your passive agressive "disable adblock right now" popups will make me watch your disturbing ads you like to play every XX minutes? No. No I won't. Go ahead and show more of them,it'snot like I see them right now anyway,my browser hides them for me :lol:

The stupidity of big companies amuse me to no end.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Mainly me getting annoyed about RNG in a game right now, but honestly Terraria I don't need you throwing an event at me that forces me to wait out the entire 7 minute night while fighting a bajillion enemies, I want to be able to skip the night because I need a rare item from an NPC that only sometimes appears. -. -
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Danafox wrote: October 15th, 2023, 8:17:27 pm @MadameRed

Hi there, it's so great to see you after so long! =) Yeah you can't edit the about me section.
Refer to this page in the List of Things under construction.
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=233058
Hi Dana! It's good to see you too, and it feels good to be back! So many familiar faces have moved on, but it's so good to see that some people never left.

Thanks for the link! I got to read through it this morning and it pretty much answered all questions that were floating through my head.
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

PaleoMage wrote: October 14th, 2023, 5:10:09 pm Maybe once I get two of every *other* prism fox I'll finally see an air. :derp:
Have you tried the Tetzcotal tributary? I get as many Prism Foxes from the tributaries as I do the Stream. That's also how I got the rest of my Bruje/Brujine, as I didn't get as many as I like while they were flooding due the rl events.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

it sure is nice to pop in every so often — glad to see that things are on the up and up around here! and, as always, lovely to see familiar faces :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

AssassinsCreed wrote: October 16th, 2023, 10:52:26 am Oh Youtube...
You think your passive agressive "disable adblock right now" popups will make me watch your disturbing ads you like to play every XX minutes? No. No I won't. Go ahead and show more of them,it'snot like I see them right now anyway,my browser hides them for me :lol:

The stupidity of big companies amuse me to no end.
Yep, I don't care how many times that dang popup pops up, no way am I allowing their 'targeted ads'. I'll just keep waiting for the X, so I can close it. The last time I allowed youtube ads, I had to reformat my hard drive to get rid of all the malware and viruses.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

MistyoC wrote: October 16th, 2023, 1:41:57 pm
PaleoMage wrote: October 14th, 2023, 5:10:09 pm Maybe once I get two of every *other* prism fox I'll finally see an air. :derp:
Have you tried the Tetzcotal tributary? I get as many Prism Foxes from the tributaries as I do the Stream. That's also how I got the rest of my Bruje/Brujine, as I didn't get as many as I like while they were flooding due the rl events.
I have been! The other tributaries have come through for me, but not Tetzcotal. :P
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I forgot to set an out-of-office on my email, and I wasn't at work Friday or today. High key not looking forward to that mess... :sleep:
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!

Return to “Community Discussion”