How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

Went to a women's conference today for work.

I left feeling overweight, unintelligent, uneducated, and poverty stricken.

I think I'll just farm some medals on DragonFable tonight and see if I can turn my brain off until my friend streams tonight.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MadameRed wrote: October 13th, 2023, 6:33:29 pm Went to a women's conference today for work.

I think I'll just farm some medals on DragonFable tonight and see if I can turn my brain off until my friend streams tonight.
It's so very good to see you back Red <3 I keep a tab on you on FB and so happy to read about Radar's progress. He is such a strong, sweet boy. I look forward to seeing a lot of his pictures in my timeline <3 <3
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I hate how many notebooks I have. I keep notes on my laptop these days but a bunch of my old notes are scattered between several of my notebooks, and I need to check some of those notes and can't find the notebook that I think they're in.
Editing to add: I found the notebook. Turns out I didn't need to because the notes were in a very old post of mine instead.
I guess it was still worth it though if we count the unrelated notes that made me go "w h a t"?

I also wanted to look for a replacement for an old plushie of mine, but I can't find the plushie online right now and don't have the energy to look too much today. Hopefully I can find it tomorrow or later in the evening, because I want to get a new one as the old one's lights don't work anymore. (I don't plan to get rid of the old one though, it has sentimental value to me)
Last edited by EstherGamer on October 14th, 2023, 2:42:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

pegasi1978 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 3:57:38 pm
SirChicken wrote: October 11th, 2023, 1:08:47 pm Health stuff
I have a good friend from high school with EDS. It took so very long for him to get diagnosed.
That gives me some piece of mind as I had read that it's typically diagnosed in childhood. (I'm getting closer to 30 years old lol.) I could have been diagnosed in childhood if my parents and pediatrician doctor had been aware of my flexibility. My mom didn't even know what EDS was until a few days ago. Since then we've been talking back and forth and both of us wonder if my aunt (who is deceased) had it as well.
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 13th, 2023, 11:32:03 pm
MadameRed wrote: October 13th, 2023, 6:33:29 pm Went to a women's conference today for work.

It's so very good to see you back Red <3 I keep a tab on you on FB and so happy to read about Radar's progress. He is such a strong, sweet boy. I look forward to seeing a lot of his pictures in my timeline <3 <3
:t-hugs: It's good to be back. I'm trying to get back into this in a normal way, rather than allowing the ADHD brain to take over and hyperfixate :t-lol:

Radar is doing great, honestly. He's an ornery puppy, but he's come so far from where he was. I'm still very unwell over the loss of Sora, but I just keep waking up and doing what I can. Radar helps, though. Well, when he's not launching himself at my face at mach three speeds.
Be kind.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Ah, ye olde mobile double post. My apologies.
Be kind.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Maybe once I get two of every *other* prism fox I'll finally see an air. :derp:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Since we're moving in the near future, I'm getting more and more inspired to overhaul my room (not all at once lol; that would break the bank). I've been going on a "pin binge" these past few days on Pinterest, and the more I add to the board I created for it, the more appealing overhauling sounds.

So basically, my room has 0 cohesion. It's made up of mismatched furniture: my first "I'm a big kid now" natural wood bedroom set from the 90s, my (both deceased) grandparents' light wood bedroom set with granite surfaces (I looked it up lol--it's the Sanibel Poster Bedroom Set if you're curious) from when they lived on the addition side of our house, my grandpa's dark wood bedframe from when he was living in assisted living, a random ass computer desk with dark work, and an ungodly gingham pattern couch from the 90s that I got from my parents when they replaced our living room couches. I hate that couch with every fiber of my being. I'm also almost 30 and my room looks like a broke college student's room. Absolutely no offense to people who can only afford what they can in terms of furniture, but the lack of cohesion in my bedroom drives me nuts. But yeah, I'm leaning heavily into the dark wood, antique look. I love shopping at antique stores and thrifting, so it's a win-win for me. I'm even considering painting my walls a deep, dark green. I normally hate the color green by itself... but I saw Rachel Maksy paint her room that color on Youtube and it changed something in me. On top of that, the green rooms Pinterest keeps recommending me are top-tier inspiration. I am now a green belieber lol. :lol: I also want lots of surfaces and shelving to fill up with things I like to collect. (Storage is a feature everyone should swoon over when they're furnishing their home. :nerd: ) And I'm going to save up so I can commission a wood workshop to build me a custom animation desk based on the ones Disney used. I'd take up a workshop class to learn the basics if I could and just build one myself, but I'm too disabled to haul panels of wood all over the place and use buzz saws... No scary power tools for me. :derp:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

@SirChicken

You should totally do a room makeover! My hubby and I started "nesting" a few years ago, slowly but surely and we really turned our apartment into a real home that has a very nice feel that is easy on the eyes and then we have some rooms that show off more personality. All of it was done little by little in accordance to what furniture/features were most important for instant usage that would benefit us and make us more comfortable.

We still need to do our window blinds and I've been thinking of finally doing it this year because we've been wanting to do it for a long time now. I think your post is going to finally motivate me to go and start calling some places to see what we can do and get it done asap.

Anyways, please research and do it step by step and don't be scared to go to a store and look at color pallets that are free and ask friends or family for their opinion as a soundboard for any of your ideas etc. Trust me even if it takes you a few months or even a few years, you will end up loving the changes and it will soothe your soul.
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Starting to make lists of the species I'm missing and oof.

Just the donis is enough to make me cringe. I'm pretty sure I have some gold tucked away in trades with Anna, but I'm probably going to end up supplying half of MS with current donis to pay for the retired ones.

Haven't even started on stream/shop species yet :derp: Well, it'll keep me busy, at least. (I say this as if I have a surplus of free time on my hands. I do not.)
Be kind.

Return to “Community Discussion”