[LTS/LTT] Donis, Giftborns [LTB]Events,Quests&Eggs

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Marta
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: [LTS/LTT] Donis, Giftborns

Post by Marta »

Moon487 wrote:They’re all hatched now so I’ll send them over! For the Lantern Goats, can I grab the 2 with the lowest percentage please?
Of course! <3 Thank you so much :wave:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: [LTS/LTT] Donis, Giftborns [LTB]Events,Quests&Eggs

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I'm interested in..
your 9 Kollinus - 200k each x 9 = 1,800,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can breed Arid Hearthhounds and Iversin Hydrodrakes
150k x 4 = 600,000
*will only purchase the shards if you agree

I also have the following available..
1. Prasinis Wyrm (2 adults/hatchlings): 250k - I have 2 adult males and 1 adult female; your choice
2. Wikken Cat (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 500k - I have 2 adult males and 2 adult females; your choice
3. Fire Yulline (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 1male hatchling and 1 female hatchling
4. Cyathia Wyvern (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 1 male and 1 female hatchling
5. Akamura Ikonoki (1 hatchling): 5k - I have 5 male hatchlings and 5 female hatchlings; your choice
6. Cookie? (2 adults/hatchlings, 2 hatchlings ): 5k - I have 5 adult females, 3 female hatchlings and 2 male hatchlings
7. Cookie! (2 adults/hatchlings, 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 2 adult females, 1 female hatchling and 3 male hatchlings
8. Ros Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 6 male hatchlings and 2 females; your choice
9. Zel Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 4 male hatchlings and 4 female hatchlings
10. Mel Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 3 male hatchlings and 4 female hatchlings; your choice
11. Icist (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 60k - I have 1 male adult and 1 female adult
12. Aurora Whale (2 adults/hatchlings and 1 hatchling): 200k - I have 1 adult female
13. Theia Alvean Wasp (1 adult/hatchling and 2 hatchlings): 10k - I have 2 adult males; your choice
14. Triathe Alvean Wasp (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 10k - I have 2 adult males
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Marta
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Marta »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:I'm interested in..
your 9 Kollinus - 200k each x 9 = 1,800,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can breed Arid Hearthhounds and Iversin Hydrodrakes
150k x 4 = 600,000
*will only purchase the shards if you agree

I also have the following available..
1. Prasinis Wyrm (2 adults/hatchlings): 250k - I have 2 adult males and 1 adult female; your choice
2. Wikken Cat (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 500k - I have 2 adult males and 2 adult females; your choice
3. Fire Yulline (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 1male hatchling and 1 female hatchling
4. Cyathia Wyvern (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 1 male and 1 female hatchling
5. Akamura Ikonoki (1 hatchling): 5k - I have 5 male hatchlings and 5 female hatchlings; your choice
6. Cookie? (2 adults/hatchlings, 2 hatchlings ): 5k - I have 5 adult females, 3 female hatchlings and 2 male hatchlings
7. Cookie! (2 adults/hatchlings, 2 hatchlings): 5k - I have 2 adult females, 1 female hatchling and 3 male hatchlings
8. Ros Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 6 male hatchlings and 2 females; your choice
9. Zel Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 4 male hatchlings and 4 female hatchlings
10. Mel Pyoka Cabbit (max. 4): 5k - I have 3 male hatchlings and 4 female hatchlings; your choice
11. Icist (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 60k - I have 1 male adult and 1 female adult
12. Aurora Whale (2 adults/hatchlings and 1 hatchling): 200k - I have 1 adult female
13. Theia Alvean Wasp (1 adult/hatchling and 2 hatchlings): 10k - I have 2 adult males; your choice
14. Triathe Alvean Wasp (2 adults/hatchlings and 2 hatchlings): 10k - I have 2 adult males
That would be great! Let's do 2 Arid Hearthhounds/ 2 Iversin Hydrodrakes (600k), 2 Wikken Cats (m/f please) (1 million) and your Aurora Whale (200k) for my 9 Kollinus :lol:

I'm also very interested in these creatures from your list, so let me know if you'd like to sell them for gold or perhaps trade for something else from my tab :lol: If not, please ignore this part :yarly:
Spoiler
2 Prasinis Wyrms (m/f) - 500k
2 Fire Yulline - 10k
2 Cyathia Wyverns - 10k
Akamura Ikonoki (male) - 5k
Cookie? (2 adults, 1 male hatchling, 1 female hatchling) - 20k
Cookie! (2 adults, 1 male hatchling, 1 female hatchling - 20k
Ros Pyoka Cabbit (2 m/f pairs) - 20k
Zel Pyoka Cabbit (2 m/f pairs) - 20k
Mel Pyoka Cabbit (2 m/f pairs) - 20k
2 Icists - 120k
Theia Alvean Wasp (1 male adult) - 10k
Triathe Alvean Wasp (1 male adult) - 10k
Total - 765k
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Part 1
Have bred the first two doni eggs, I have them in the IFN, if you want to help hatch..
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14565830][img]https://magistream.com/img/14565830.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14565828][img]https://magistream.com/img/14565828.gif[/img][/url]
Got a trade initiated with the cats and whale, will add the donis once they all hatch.

Part 2
I could really use the gold, so if you can afford that, I'd love to sell you the rest. :D
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Marta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Marta »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Part 1
Have bred the first two doni eggs, I have them in the IFN, if you want to help hatch..
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14565830][img]https://magistream.com/img/14565830.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14565828][img]https://magistream.com/img/14565828.gif[/img][/url]
Got a trade initiated with the cats and whale, will add the donis once they all hatch.

Part 2
I could really use the gold, so if you can afford that, I'd love to sell you the rest. :D
I'll try to post them around if my connection allows it (I could live with the usual MS issues, but my ISP is having some problems on top of that :lol: )

Great! I'll start a second trade with gold then. Thank you <3
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

prismatic crystalwing please if it's still available.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Marta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Marta »

Ayakashi wrote:prismatic crystalwing please if it's still available.
I started the trade, thank you :wave:
Coffee
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Coffee »

Can I get both of the Bell and Chain white elk hatchlings if they're still available? (2 Bell, 2 Chain) :wave:

Edit: I just realized Trade was disabled... :')
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

nvm
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Waynal”