How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pies »

I was having a wonderful time today, until a certain someone unwound my hop plant from its climbing frame without asking me. I'm fuming. Ughhh :angry: I've put it back on and I hope it'll keep growing. It was doing so well too, ugh why! At least it's not broken, could've easily turned out worse...

Anyway, rage over... I am looking forward to the holidays. Get a break and do activities I don't normally do. I'll be seeing my family who I miss greatly.
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by CaityJuju »

Normal day so far, I mailed a couple packages from the shop, and I donated to a local animal rescue from the money I earned on those 2 sales. After seeing the new Guardians movie, I wanted to donate to an animal-related charity and I finally did it, so I'm proud of myself that I was able to. :D
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Enchanteddil wrote:If anyone is looking to earn some gold, Master Belmos has eggs in Growing, growing 2, 3, 4 and growing to hatchling tabs. Only to hatchling please. Too many adults last time :t-noes:
My grandson and I both clicked and some of them jumped to 20+% hatchlings that were eggs when I clicked
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

To anyone who's playing Tears of the Kingdom, I have a question:

Should I play BotW before TotK? Or should I brush up on the plot details of BotW and just play TotK?

Context: I sort of already know most of the plot of BotW via let's plays and osmosis from being online a lot. I wasn't all that hyped about BotW when it came out, and as a big fan of classic 3D Zelda, the new mechanics were a bit hard getting used to (still not a fan of breakable weapons lol). But after playing games like Pokemon Legends Arceus (I was also skeptical about this one before it came out due to the BotW similarities) and Scarlet and Violet, I realize that I actually really enjoy this genre of gaming way more than I thought! Also I'm subbed to people on YouTube that have been playing TotK, and I just really want to hop into the game because it looks so fun!

Also Also, I feel like TotK is much more polished than BotW because the game devs have had the time to perfect their craft. The only thing I would loathe about picking up BotW is how outdated some of the mechanics are, especially with the newer TotK being out.

Also Also Also, I would like to crucify a Korok ya-ha-haa :derr:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

SirChicken wrote:To anyone who's playing Tears of the Kingdom, I have a question:

Should I play BotW before TotK? Or should I brush up on the plot details of BotW and just play TotK?

Context: I sort of already know most of the plot of BotW via let's plays and osmosis from being online a lot. I wasn't all that hyped about BotW when it came out, and as a big fan of classic 3D Zelda, the new mechanics were a bit hard getting used to (still not a fan of breakable weapons lol). But after playing games like Pokemon Legends Arceus (I was also skeptical about this one before it came out due to the BotW similarities) and Scarlet and Violet, I realize that I actually really enjoy this genre of gaming way more than I thought! Also I'm subbed to people on YouTube that have been playing TotK, and I just really want to hop into the game because it looks so fun!

Also Also, I feel like TotK is much more polished than BotW because the game devs have had the time to perfect their craft. The only thing I would loathe about picking up BotW is how outdated some of the mechanics are, especially with the newer TotK being out.

Also Also Also, I would like to crucify a Korok ya-ha-haa :derr:

A few people have asked this on Reddit. I looked as well since I only ever put a couple hours into BotW myself. While helpful to the story, it's not absolutely necessary to play it before TotK. TotK provides enough information to help give players a general idea of what's going on overall, though viewing at least a recap of BotW is recommended.

Finally plugged in my backup power supply and got my PC and PS5 plugged into it. Apparently I needed a power outage in order to convince myself to get off my lazy butt and get it set up. :facepalm:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

kunigund wrote:It's the circle of gold: First, I mine it in Master Belmos' Keep and later I spend it on Master Belmos' creatures. :t-:3:

On topic: Headache since yesterday, probably related the plane's air con.

@Dil: I hope both your husband and mother are well again (and you got some rest, finally).
Yes, that's his plan. To give people a chance to earn some extra gold and then take it alllllllllllllllllll away. No wonder he is the richest dude around here :lol:

We are all ok now. Thanks, love. Also thanks for all the help you gave me during the event. I couldn't have hatched so many creatures if it weren't for you <3
MistyoC wrote:My grandson and I both clicked and some of them jumped to 20+% hatchlings that were eggs when I clicked
** Runs away screaming ** **checks keep, huge sigh of relief ** :lol:
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

To anyone who's curious no, hot flashes don't "equal out" in a desert.

Possible TMI
Spoiler
For the love of all that you hold holy, send ice... and ladies younger than generation Xlenial / Elder Millennial, I am your official warning... get your uterus removed AT THE LATEST the age of 35. I am currently 38 and OMG. While my Grandmother and Mother warned me that menopause was bad, they didn't say IT WAS THIS BAD. to hell with the old way of vuage warnings..... heed my words! Shit gets bad.....

We are supposed to treat kids better than the way we were treated. Stop with the "Well in my day it was like thi so now you have to" bs.... no. Stop that. We want kids to be better right? So be honest with them. Menopause is the first circle of hell.

PS: yes I know mine is especially bad due to having endometriosis. It's still bad and I don't want anyone toner to go through even half of this shit...

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

I've been looking through the bestiary to see what elements all my favorite creatures are, and I don't even have words to describe the joy I felt when I saw Charaen are the Light element. It really brightened my day heh
In all seriousness though, it really did make me super happy! Thank you MS <3
As a side note, I also just noticed I now have a total of 99 Charaen (adults + hatchlings) which is. Very fitting if I may say so myself. <3 I'm going for 999 next

Also, as soon as I finish the quest, I am absolutely attuning to the Air element and never looking back. I am going to have so. Many. Wind Hydras.

So basically, my day has been really good so far! :)
To hatchling only please: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you very much! <3

My wishlist is on my profile; I love Wind Hydras and Charaen!
Current event wishlist: New event creatures!
Thank you so much for the gifts! <3

ImageImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Enchanteddil wrote:We are all ok now. Thanks, love. Also thanks for all the help you gave me during the event. I couldn't have hatched so many creatures if it weren't for you <3
You are welcome. Any time again. <3
Rosehill in 'The Elements' wrote:The Nimbiis have been categorized as Neutral as they're seen to fall more under a category of "made by magic" than being creatures that tap into an elemental magic force.
I read it several times. I am still halfway convinced it says '... than being creatures that tap into an electromagnetic force.' I would have used 'field' instead of 'force', but, well, details. No doubt from my side, I was not even surprised to find such an explanation. :derp:
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Just saw on the news that Tina Turner passed away earlier today from stroke complications I think they said. She was 83. Good bye to a great lady. <3 :t-cry: :t-cry: :t-glomp:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”