How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pegasi1978 »

So glad to be home. Amazing that something the size of your thumb can cause so much trouble.

Felt so good to sleep in my own bed last night, even with the phantom sensation of blood pressure cuffs and phantom hospital bed rails on either side of me.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

pegasi1978 wrote:So glad to be home. Amazing that something the size of your thumb can cause so much trouble.

Felt so good to sleep in my own bed last night, even with the phantom sensation of blood pressure cuffs and phantom hospital bed rails on either side of me.
I'm glad you're finally home resting in your own bed! Wishing you lots of comfort and a speedy recovery~ :t-hugs:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

Yeehaw, got me a gaming laptop.

By that, I mean that my husband got himself a gaming laptop that he never uses and it has now been "repurposed." :devil:

Let's see if I remember how to do anything on here...
ImageImageImage
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

Pretty good so far.

Right now I'm debating the fact that I have 2 parentless Arkai (the first ones) that are still hatchlings. Since I have a lot of breeding restoration potions, even thought I already have an adult M/F pair that's not parentless, I'm debating letting them grow up so that I can have a parentless adult pair
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

My pup keeps getting her collar torn off from playing with our other dog. This last one she had lasted a whopping 3 days lol! :lol: Let's hope this 3rd collar doesn't meet the same fate.
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

One more day of work and then I get 5 free. There are so many things I want to do. Pretty sure I'm going to be very unproductive :derp:
by Saebra
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

SirChicken wrote:My pup keeps getting her collar torn off from playing with our other dog. This last one she had lasted a whopping 3 days lol! :lol: Let's hope this 3rd collar doesn't meet the same fate.
I'm guessing from your replacing the collars, they're getting chewed through? I had that issue when I got Corbin. Now, at 4, I can keep a harness on him without Marshall eating it. lol
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

pegasi1978 wrote:So glad to be home. Amazing that something the size of your thumb can cause so much trouble.

Glad to hear you are home <3

My hubby and son will be home tomorrow after their trip to China. I missed them. Can't wait to have them back <3
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Yay magiversary time! Love all the new crystalwings but the Life ones are my ultra favorite so far, the babies are the most adorable things and I went nuts for the egg, mushrooms/grassy leaves....soooo kawaii! I need to freeze a bunch of them!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Me: oh boy I’m so excited to go back onto Magistream after several years and enjoy the Magiversary!
Life: haha, no
Spoiler
since I woke up this morning, life has hit me with all of these:
My aunt has gotten really sick, we don’t know with what, and since I’m the only family member without a job, guess who has to take care of her? I leave on Friday
Laptop battery started to leak, took it to the only computer repair place near me, aka Best Buy, and GeekSquad said it’ll take a week to get my new battery AND repair the damage
Cat refused to get into the carrier for the sudden vet visit and scratched me when I forced her in
Got my dentist appointment time wrong
Got yelled at by a delivery person who thought I worked at the dentist they were trying to deliver to and didn’t apologize when I said I was just a patient
Had a panic attack because an intimidating stranger just yelled at me in public
It’s only 1:30. I still have to go to my actual dentist appointment, clean out my freezer, cook up all the food in my fridge and freeze it, wash my dishes, call my landlord, see if I can find someone to cat sit, and get my laundry together. Also I can’t eat until 2:30 so I get to do most of that on a long empty stomach.
What a way to come back here :t-cry:
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----

Return to “Community Discussion”