The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: OPEN

Post by Silenxia »

OMG...OMG...somebody heard my plea for the Basilisk. I must get them tomorrow!
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oooooh pretty new danger noodles! i love the colors on the peridot one especially <3
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

why has price of mysterious bag go up?? :(
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

The price of the bag, box, etc. varies.. I don't think it's ever been the same twice.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Ahhhh alicantos, my loves.... So glad they're back! <3
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Evanko
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evanko »

has anyone gotten any Dusky Potions from the Mysterious Bag? I got none in ~20 pulls. I would like to make sure they're still available at all before I blow the rest of my gold trying to figure it out myself XD
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Szarwas wrote:Peridot adults: m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler
Dorrian basilisks turn out to be majestic creatures once they mature. They are still small compared to most other basilisks and cannot permanently turn people or objects into stone. Instead, they can turn anything they look at into gemstones. Most dorrian basilisk adults turn things into the same type of gemstones that cover their bodies. Those that reach a certain age can change things into a different kind of gemstone, but only after years of intensive training. The adults usually use their magic for both the entertainment of others and their own convenience. As they are small enough to be considered prey by some creatures, it is convenient for them to turn their pursuer into gemstones gaining the chance to make a quick escape. Not only this but if something bothers them too much - dorrian basilisk hatchlings included - they will use their magic to get a break. They get most of their meals like this: they turn the bugs and small mice into gemstones and then ingest them - their hunt an easy task. As the things they eat eventually return to their original state, the basilisk adults sometimes seek to eat real gemstones as a small treat.
Onyx adults m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler
Dorrian basilisks turn out to be majestic creatures once they mature. They are still small compared to most other basilisks and cannot permanently turn people or objects into stone. Instead, they can turn anything they look at into gemstones. Most dorrian basilisk adults turn things into the same type of gemstones that cover their bodies. Those that reach a certain age can change things into a different kind of gemstone, but only after years of intensive training. The adults usually use their magic for both the entertainment of others and their own convenience. As they are small enough to be considered prey by some creatures, it is convenient for them to turn their pursuer into gemstones gaining the chance to make a quick escape. Not only this but if something bothers them too much - dorrian basilisk hatchlings included - they will use their magic to get a break. They get most of their meals like this: they turn the bugs and small mice into gemstones and then ingest them - their hunt an easy task. As the things they eat eventually return to their original state, the basilisk adults sometimes seek to eat real gemstones as a small treat.

oh my goshh those look so cool
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

BBkat wrote:
ImageImage
Spoiler
Onyx adults m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler

WOW damnnnnnnnnn those are some sexy leezards :t-pirate:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Didn't expect to love the onix as much as I do but it looks so cool!
25/25 thank you so much
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

BBkat wrote:
ImageImage
Spoiler
Onyx adults m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler

:O :O :O

They are soooo cool!

Return to “Community Discussion”