old but new :')

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
pixelcutes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

old but new :')

Post by pixelcutes »

Hi I'm Pixel and literally like a little over a decade ago this entire site was my life, and then I guess I just forgot about it until tonight when I was on a nostalgia wormhole of the internet trying to find the name of it. Lo and behold my relief finding it was still up and running - though uhhh major shame I couldn't recall my old login info at all.

I'm not sure what's changed in the time since I was last here but I'm assuming enough to be confusing, though everything kind of seems how I remember it being too.

Anyways, I have noticed a major upgrade on the map and have forgotten soooo much of how this place works so it'd be nice to be caught up in any capacity again and it's so nice to be here again :)

*edit i just made the horrific rediscovery of my old account, aghast at the cringe of it - that said, still foggy on how things run here
thank you for all the gifts everyone <3 i love you all
ImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: old but new :')

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome back to Magistream ^_^

There are quite a lot things to do around here. Apart from collecting beautiful creatures and buying and selling, there are guilds to join, many more quests to do and achievements to well .. achieve :lol: There are helpful threads offering free creatures for your collection, free quest help and overall, a very helpful community to interact with.

Have fun and feel free to drop a PM if you have any questions or get stuck with anyone here. The support folder is also a place you can post in if you need help ^_^
ATeaWithBee
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ATeaWithBee »

I also used to have an account that disappeared into the trials of highschool and college. But I’m back and excited to see more people on here too!
Spoiler
ImageImage Image ~ it’s ok to need a break sometimes.
pixelcutes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by pixelcutes »

:D
thank you for all the gifts everyone <3 i love you all
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”