How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by HiddenMystic »

Just saw that Betty White passed away at 99 earlier today. She would have been 100 on January 17th. Happy birthday to me.....NOT T_T :t-cry: :t-cry:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Kestrad wrote:
Hey, look, she chose to ruin your relationship, and you legally own the car. Sell it and take the money, and don't look back. Besides, it sounds like she has a pattern of holding your stuff hostage to force you to deal with her. Don't let her get the impression that it works. (On that note, document all the shit she's been pulling with you! If she tries to give you legal trouble, it'll be useful.)
I definitely document everything. I keep text messages, she has had the police called on her (a few times by me) so they have documentation of some events, and I have all the paperwork to prove that I'm the one that has been paying for registration and maintenance since...probably basically since I got the car? There was a few years she was paying for the insurance while I searched for a real job, but I've taken that over for a few years now as well.

I've also had the issue of her trying to withhold my official documents. For a while she refused to let me grab my passport/birth certificate/SS, but I did eventually get those after she moved out. She still had my car title, but since I got the title changed and stored electronically, that's voided. Not that she knows that yet.

And thank you everyone for the advice. I've taken the steps to make sure she can't do anything legally to me, and I've pretty much decided to remove her from my life. I struggle a lot with that decision, since she and I were very close at some point, but her behavior over the past few years and how she's treated me has really made me see how horribly she treated me even as a child. She spoiled me in terms of luxuries, but emotionally and mentally, I've realized she's done a lot of damage to both me and my brother. I know she does love us..but apparently even that's not enough to make her calm down and say 'hey, maybe I'm doing something wrong.' :derp:

On the upside, all of this drama really brought me closer to my other family. My brother, his wife, and her family are all crazy supportive and always tell me how proud they are of me. They actually came into town today and I was able to give them and my nieces/nephews their gifts. Also found out that my sister has an interview near her home, so she won't have to live in another state and away from my brother, hopefully.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

Happy New Year everyone! I am stuck home pending covid test results so I had a quite night of video games this time around.
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

New Arkai in stream...

they grow so slowly D:

i hope they stay for a while, they will take forever to hatch D:
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

happy new year everyone! it's been a hot minute.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

every seller amazon has to offer seems to be trying to tell me that i'm too short for pants
well, i uh. i don't think i've really got the legs for it, but it might be time for me to get brave enough for kilts.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I seriously need to put up my LTS thread again. Or goldmine. Or whatever :lol:
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

I wasn't intending to freeze my tropical cetus hatchling, but I just managed to catch it at 99.99% O.o Now I need to decide if I wanna keep him or sell him.
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

I forgot how slow Arkai are to hatch. Oh boy :lol:

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

Happy new year everyone! We had a chill night in with some movies and my father had a rare night off to spend with us <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”