O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Without doing a google search, what do you think the actual meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas is?

Poll ended at December 31st, 2021, 9:29:13 am

Biblical
34%
Mythical
17%
Fantasy
12%
Coal in your stocking
3%
Partridge in a Pear tree
35%

Total votes: 144

Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Post by Lestat »

I miss the gift exclusive pets
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

Lestat wrote:I miss the gift exclusive pets

yeah i do too.
Image[
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Man, another creature that collects shiny things. It just dawned upon me how many creatures seem to like shiny stuff. I'm surprised that there isn't an endless resource war between them all in The Keep as the magi desperately try and fail to keep up with demand.
25/25 thank you so much
pcysmiles
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by pcysmiles »

GeistStorm wrote:something else not mentioned...
will there be a shop to go with the event this year? and also, what about Remi... what new drink will they have this year if they have one?
hoping the site will hold up for this. i agree with what some others have feared may happen.
though So Far, it seems to be doing okay... knock on wood. :t-corner:
i wonder what the "shenanigans" mentioned are going to be since there has been no sign of a drink or the caravan
Stray wrote:Anyone know if there's a Solstice Caravan this year? The lag is so bad for me I'm have a hard time navigating the forums...
i must be lucky because i'm not experiencing any unusual lag my internet is a struggle on the best of days so nothing seems off to me...but no caravan in sight as of yet unfortunately
catshe/herjust a mess
--------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------------------
grateful for any clicks ≧◠ᴥ◠≦
*♡+:。.。help us grow。.。:+♡ *

feel free to gold mine ~wishlist; anything from previous events before 2020~
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

pcysmiles wrote:
GeistStorm wrote:something else not mentioned...
will there be a shop to go with the event this year? and also, what about Remi... what new drink will they have this year if they have one?
hoping the site will hold up for this. i agree with what some others have feared may happen.
though So Far, it seems to be doing okay... knock on wood. :t-corner:
i wonder what the "shenanigans" mentioned are going to be since there has been no sign of a drink or the caravan
My guess is if the Solstice shop does come, it'll be on the 21st, since that's Yule/Winter Solstice this year.

The 502 errors are going to drive me batty. And all my snap-linked tabs have piled up from trying to click the IFN. I fear eggs are going to hatch pretty slowly again, like with the Harvest event. :t-cry:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

I've been encountering the lag and error pages as well. But honestly, it doesn't bother me. I'm just very happy that MS is still around and I get to enjoy this extra little part of my Christmas traditions. <3
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Nikikeya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nikikeya »

Tyrannogon wrote:All of the creatures are so lovely! I especially like the Sylphs! ^.^

Adult male Ornate Sylph
Ornate sylphs grow up quickly, between the first snow of the year and the last, and are considered adults once their antlers grow in. Ornate sylph parents lovingly decorate their hatchlings' antlers with the shiniest, most durable of the ornaments on their tree, and the sylph will carry those same decorations for the rest of its life. Adult ornate sylphs are about the size of a small deer, and have great mastery over wind, able to easily summon a small breeze or a strong gale in an instant. Before they fly off to lands unknown, newly grown sylphs often gift their molted hatchling down to favored magi friends. These gorgeous feathers are treasured belongings, often made into jewelry or carefully crafted into rare, precious potions, and it is said that they can be used to summon the sylph in times of great need.
Yee~ :t-swoon: I love Sylphs~

All the xmas creatures are so pretty this year. Tho I mistook the Neolino Hatchlings as being kittens. Kinda sad they weren't we need more non-doni domestic cats.
ImageImageImageImageImagePlease donate a click. Thank You. <3
You've heard of the Crazy Cat Lady? Well I'm the Crazy BIRD Lady!!
Image Free Mine on my profile Updated 8/26/21
ImageImageImage⊹˚₊‧꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

that was the only real fun of the event to me..
Spiraling out of control and deeper down the rabbit hole
"Ronald" - Falling In Reverse, Tech N9ne & Alex Terrible
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The AquariumGolden Claw
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

LunatheDragoness wrote:
that was the only real fun of the event to me..
I do still love the gifting and Christmas creatures, but I do miss the gift creatures so much... T_T
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

Shame we're not getting giftborns or the Solstice Caravan, although the new critters are definitely cute.
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.

Return to “Community Discussion”