Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Post by Shadowfax278 »

that's okay ^_^ and I'd prefer if you use a form for this request, it's the very first one that's listed under the order forms section in the second post and is the shortest one, because it's in the rules to use one for orders. sorry :t-sweat:
yes, that's fine; I don't mind getting three or more and I'll just constantly be on the lookout for them ^_^. yes, that's the correct amount :)
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
vividmirage
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vividmirage »

sorry about that! here you go, thank you again!
username: vividmirage
creature(s) you want: tarsiers
how many you'd like: 3
total: 600g
★ hi, i'm mirage! any pronouns; active on chicken smoothie & pixel cat's end as well
★ currently returning from a year-long hiatus and no longer have a good grasp on values
★ (or any idea how half the creatures in my keep ended up in my possession lmao)
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

username: graveworm
creature(s) you want: fogo kelung (fogo Pearl + SB Kelung egg)
how many you'd like: 4
total: 12,400g

Do I also need to fill out a form for streamcatching the maa Kelung eggs? It’s totally fine if that’s extra cost, I’m just not clear if it is. I don’t mind waiting & paying for stream catching to get SB ones and gender doesn’t matter because I can potion them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

thank you for ordering from me :wave:
you don't have to and for the Maa Kelung eggs, it'll just be an additional 400g since they're common at 100g/ea which will make the total be 12,800
I'll add your order to my Stream-catching waiting list
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Awesome! I’ve gone ahead and started a trade with the gold so it’s ready whenever you get them - no rush!
vividmirage
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vividmirage »

hello! no rush here either, but once you’re done with Graveworm’s order I’d love 10 Maa Kelungs, and I’ll probably be back for even more afterwards— I understand this is a large order, so take your time and feel free to share links so I can lend some clicks! (they’ll end up as adults anyways)

creature(s) you want: maa kelung
how many you'd like: 10
total: 1k (common, right?)
★ hi, i'm mirage! any pronouns; active on chicken smoothie & pixel cat's end as well
★ currently returning from a year-long hiatus and no longer have a good grasp on values
★ (or any idea how half the creatures in my keep ended up in my possession lmao)
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Graveworm wrote:Awesome! I’ve gone ahead and started a trade with the gold so it’s ready whenever you get them - no rush!
completed the trade on my end (which you accepted but just updating this) and thank you again ^.^
vividmirage wrote:hello! no rush here either, but once you’re done with Graveworm’s order I’d love 10 Maa Kelungs, and I’ll probably be back for even more afterwards— I understand this is a large order, so take your time and feel free to share links so I can lend some clicks! (they’ll end up as adults anyways)

creature(s) you want: maa kelung
how many you'd like: 10
total: 1k (common, right?)
I know I sent you a pm regarding your order, but also thought I'd post in here as well. not a problem at all and the total is correct as they are common at 100g/ea. I tried to get started on this yesterday, but not a whole lot of them were showing up in the stream then; I'll try to get some today and over the weekend to start hatching them ^_^.

gifting off and on ♥

Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Thank you for your excellent service!
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

you're welcome :t-:) and I try :t-^_^:
please come again soon :wave:

gifting off and on ♥

Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

username: Leorobin
creature(s) you want: Emerald Psittarx Dragon
how many you'd like: 6
total: 600

Hi, dropping by to make a stream catching request ^^

Return to “Mercado”