How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Sharl »

one week until my second shot (I'm expecting a day or so of general misery after it) and then two weeks until I'm fully immunized and mask-wearing becomes a matter of politeness rather than panic (I have an anxiety disorder. This has NOT been a fun year.)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

fawnfur13 wrote:
Kestrad wrote:Man, I remember when I could identify every egg sprite on this site. Nowadays there are just too many creatures for that to be possible anymore!

With that said, what creature is this? Saw the egg floating down the stream, and went "hmm, I thought pillagebeasts weren't real" :lol:

Ambula Bat!
Thank you! <3
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Thanks for the well-wishes <3

Today was the first day I really feel back to normal. I suppose it was like a really severe cold, except with a cold that bad you would expect to be sick for like a month. Drink lots of water--I know everybody says this, but it is absolutely true. The worst side effects seem to hit about 12-18 hours post vaccine.
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Ryves wrote:Thanks for the well-wishes <3

Today was the first day I really feel back to normal. I suppose it was like a really severe cold, except with a cold that bad you would expect to be sick for like a month. Drink lots of water--I know everybody says this, but it is absolutely true. The worst side effects seem to hit about 12-18 hours post vaccine.
I'm glad you're feeling better after your Fauci Ouchie :t-hugs:
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Thursday was my birthday, first one away from my home-friends and family. It wasn't great. My brain is not my friend right now.
Vilefruit
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vilefruit »

I didn’t finish recovering the apparel department at work, and it was exhausting just to leave it only 30% done! Goodness, I wish we had more people.

But in other news... CHEESEPLATE.

I have spent easily 70$ of my paycheck on this cheese plate and I can’t wait to share it with my family.
We have Herb Fromage, Brie, Havarti, Honey Lemon Wensleydale, Drunken Goat, Smoked Gouda and Boursin.
As snacky snack flavor enhancers: we have plain and chili fig jam, cherry tomatoes we’re going to slice, a honeycomb coming in the mail on Sunday, dates, strawberries, and we can eat them on rice crackers, club crackers, water crackers, garlic or rosemary bread, or French bread.

Yeah, I’m never doing that again.
It’ll be festive, though!
Upon entering this hidden inner chamber, your senses are assaulted by an exotic bouquet and a lush field of color. Snails, everywhere; Blossoming under birdhouses and sleeping on treetops, all residing in this magical pocket deep within The Keep.
~*~
The overwhelmingly pink magi who invited you here is beaming with pride,
"I take it you aren't allergic to flowers, right?"

ImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Soleil wrote:Thursday was my birthday, first one away from my home-friends and family. It wasn't great. My brain is not my friend right now.
I'm sorry your birthday wasn't great this year. :t-hugs: Being away from home-friends and family on holidays can be tricky.
Vilefruit wrote:I didn’t finish recovering the apparel department at work, and it was exhausting just to leave it only 30% done! Goodness, I wish we had more people.
I remember having to do recovery in JC Penney during the Christmas season I worked there. I was assigned to the children's department, and if my section was clean I had to help with bordering sections along the aisles. You have my sympathy. I'm the type of shopper who tries not to make a mess. I did it before that holiday season and continue to do it twenty-plus years later.

-----

Work has been not great lately. We've had two people from the programming/reporting/support (not sure all of what they did) leave in the last month. Of course it was just in time for the Q1 reports as well. I've been trying my best to help out with the new things assigned to me, but I'm not super familiar with tableau and SQL. It's beginning to feel overwhelming.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Anyone else unable to log into Twitter or just me?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Anyone else unable to log into Twitter or just me?
*raises hand* - me

Logged out and back in and seems fine now I think. ETA it let me post fine after I logged back in...
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
QueenoftheRabbits
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenoftheRabbits »

Vilefruit wrote:I didn’t finish recovering the apparel department at work, and it was exhausting just to leave it only 30% done! Goodness, I wish we had more people.

But in other news... CHEESEPLATE.

I have spent easily 70$ of my paycheck on this cheese plate and I can’t wait to share it with my family.
We have Herb Fromage, Brie, Havarti, Honey Lemon Wensleydale, Drunken Goat, Smoked Gouda and Boursin.
As snacky snack flavor enhancers: we have plain and chili fig jam, cherry tomatoes we’re going to slice, a honeycomb coming in the mail on Sunday, dates, strawberries, and we can eat them on rice crackers, club crackers, water crackers, garlic or rosemary bread, or French bread.

Yeah, I’m never doing that again.
It’ll be festive, though!
gosh that sounds so good :well:
I love cheese plates but havent had one since the pandemic started since they're best enjoyed with a group and I only live with one other person haha

I took last semester off from school since I didn't want to pay full tuition for online art school and I'm really glad I did. I'm back in classes this semester since they reopened some on-campus resources (though classes are still fully online) and being in zoom calls for 4-6 hours a day is really draining. it's super hard to stay focused and class time usually just feels like time wasted that I could be spending working. I definitely haven't been able to learn as much this semester as I have the past two years. it does look like there's a high possibility that we'll be back to at least partially in-person classes next semester though as long as it's safe enough :splat:
member of the artificer's association and the dark brotherhood, happy to get creatures for you, details on my profile wishlist pie head

Return to “Community Discussion”