How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Sharl »

I just lit a scented candle to erase the aftermath of a heavy shelling from the fartillery, and the gas I passed has more class than his ass.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Sharl wrote:Happy early birthday!
Thank you!!!

Speaking of, two people already gave me a bunch of gifts! This is definitely one of the kindest forums I've ever been on, everyone has always been so kind to me. :t-swoon:

Maybe I can even get a gift of some doni dreamies... or at least a/some Kollinus and/or Luparies... BUT I'm not expecting it.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

pidbell wrote:
Thank you!!!

Speaking of, two people already gave me a bunch of gifts! This is definitely one of the kindest forums I've ever been on, everyone has always been so kind to me. :t-swoon:

Maybe I can even get a gift of some doni dreamies... or at least a/some Kollinus and/or Luparies... BUT I'm not expecting it.
Happy birthday! This is yours as soon as I figure out how to give it to you -> Image

(Mod edited: please don't post live creatures. Images only, please)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Sharl wrote:
pidbell wrote:
Thank you!!!

Happy birthday! This is yours as soon as I figure out how to give it to you -> Image
You will have to hatch it, then trade the hatchling/adult as you cannot trade live eggs and gifting isn't active outside of gifting events.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Sharl, you can only trade hatchlings and adults when its not holiday.
And wah, I really appreciate the gift!

I don't mean to go on and on about gifts for my birthday on here but...
Someone sent me a trade with one of my ultimate doni dreamies and I'm so happy I could cry!
I've been horribly sick today, and just these little things are making me feel so much better. :')
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
Icefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

With the amount of stuff I’ve been dealing with iver the past few weeks I’m seriously thinking of becoming a therapist
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

HobbitFeet wrote:
Spoiler
I have two very racist, very religious, very politically clumsy aunts. One complained that people are believing everything they see on FB (pertaining to the riots, because she believes they're in the wrong), but also posted some copypasta about how making a post will clean up her FB feed, and how the lord's prayer is against FB's TOS, so everyone with morals should band together and share it on their feed.

The irony is stifling. I wish I could delete them, but at this point, it'll feel like they're winning. They need to give in a fuck off first.

Shouldn't FB stop showing you their posts if you start ignoring them? Just stop clicking on them or responding to them and FB should filter them out of your feed eventually in favor of things you do respond to.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

vipor wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Spoiler
I have two very racist, very religious, very politically clumsy aunts. One complained that people are believing everything they see on FB (pertaining to the riots, because she believes they're in the wrong), but also posted some copypasta about how making a post will clean up her FB feed, and how the lord's prayer is against FB's TOS, so everyone with morals should band together and share it on their feed.

The irony is stifling. I wish I could delete them, but at this point, it'll feel like they're winning. They need to give in a fuck off first.
Shouldn't FB stop showing you their posts if you start ignoring them? Just stop clicking on them or responding to them and FB should filter them out of your feed eventually in favor of things you do respond to.
You could unfollow them. That's what I've done with the users in my feed that it's not worth the headache of "why did you unfriend me?". They won't know you don't follow them and you don't have to see their posts any more unless you go directly to their pages or you are tagged in something of theirs.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
cyberdeer
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberdeer »

This is the third month of self-isolation and total quarantine... Every day I understand more and more how tired I am of sitting at home. Tomorrow I will get up early and go for a walk (in a mask, of course, because I am a decent person). ><
Thank you all for the gifts :)
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

pegasi1978 wrote:
vipor wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Spoiler

You could unfollow them. That's what I've done with the users in my feed that it's not worth the headache of "why did you unfriend me?". They won't know you don't follow them and you don't have to see their posts any more unless you go directly to their pages or you are tagged in something of theirs.

I did unfollow them :lol:

I'm torturing myself by checking their posts every few weeks. It's my own fault, lmao!
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆

Return to “Community Discussion”