MagiVersary 2020

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: MagiVersary 2020

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Going to bed now.
Will update 1st post again in the morning.
I'll throw more flowwers and start gifting tomorrow too.
Last edited by CinnaminDraconna on May 10th, 2020, 1:12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
audioburst
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by audioburst »

OMG I'm shhhorry shhomeone jushhtt ....hic... hiit mmee but I cclicked oout of ....hic... it shhince I washh bushhy shhtocking up ...hic... on flowershhh ...hic... from Remy'sshhh! Apoollogieshh

INACTIVE - If I don't reply (especially to a thread), sorry in advance if I suddenly disappear!

* probably willing to sell all or most of all of my Keep, including donis. ask if you're curious! LTB caprichthys, tho

sales

Please do not click any hatchlings in my main tab, thank you!
Mystcdra
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mystcdra »

Reima wrote:I got hatchlings here
On the bottom
(I'll make a specific tab later)
user/Reima/Bred-Honse
Grab pictures and text! I'm on phone so I can't :C
BUT HATCHLINGS
M/F Onuchsia Crystalwing (in order)
Image Image

Male Gerbera Crystalwing

Male Kitanchosa Crystalwing

Male Vilodaes Crystalwing

M/F Lilias Crystalwing
ImageImage

Plus, you randomly get previous Crystalwings as well when hit by the flowers thrown at you. :wave:
Last edited by Mystcdra on May 10th, 2020, 2:33:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Updated June 7, 2024 @ 10:17am EST)
:t-swoon: HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :t-swoon:
Rascal: May 9 2007 - August 3, 2020. RIP my friend!
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Wishlist --> Assorted Prism Foxes ♦4/25 Gifts!
Thank you everyone!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Regarding the Iluntz and Avgi Crystalwings: those were not supposed to be gotten from throwing flowers, and throwing flowers no longer gives them out. The people who got them from flowers prior to this get to keep the ones they got. :italian:
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

HAPPY ...hic... MAGIIVERShhhARY!

... but what if I'm a Ravenclaw.... :D

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Onuchsia Crystalwing
ImageImage
Male hatchling / Female hatchling
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
Hatchling onuchsia are shyer than adults, preferring to spend their time nestled in hanging baskets among the camouflage of flowers. However, they can easily be coaxed out of their baskets by music, though their dancing is clumsy. As onuchsia eat wood, hatchlings need to be well-supplied with food until they learn what's not supposed to be eaten, like a magi's front door. Fortunately they don't generally mean any harm, so they're easily forgiven.
Gerbera Crystalwing
ImageImage
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
Gerbera crystalwing hatchlings are bundles of inexhaustible energy. They have many wings on their backs, and can hover and zip around in the air very quickly by using all of their wings in concert. They enjoy buzzing from flower to flower, lapping up nectar, and when they get tired they used their long tail to wrap around the flower stem and sleep among the petals.
Kitanchosa Crystalwing
ImageImage
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
The small size of a kitanchosa hatchling is misleading; although they grow slowly, they can reach quite large sizes. They aren't cuddly - in fact, they tend to be literally a bit prickly - but they don't mind stretching out quietly in the sun beside their magi. Their skin is tough and they don't injure as easily as some other creatures, but while they don't need as much attention, neglecting them for too long will result in them becoming hard to handle.
Venox Crystalwing
ImageImage
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
These hatchlings must be handled with gloves, as they are not yet in full control of the poison they produce. Luckily for their magi, the poison of a hatchling is not very potent, and is even used in some varieties of medicines. They like it most when their magi makes tiny nests for them to sleep in, usually built with bits of clothing or hair so the nest smells like their caretaker.
Lilias Crystalwing
ImageImage
Male Hatchling / Female hatchling
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
Lilias hatchlings are dull compared to their parents, the petals on their wings and bodies mere buds that do little to help them get nourishment from the sun. As hatchlings, they cannot fly either. Instead they must learn to dive and hunt underwater. They can eat kelp and reeds, but prefer tadpoles or other small water-dwelling creatures for more energy. When not hunting beneath the waves, they like to sit in the sun as well, as though waiting for the day their petals will grow.
Vilodaes Crystalwing ----no dimorph or maybe the female hatchie image is wrong? not sure
Male and Female hatchling
Hatchling Description
Spoiler
Vilodaes crystalwing hatchlings are tiny, delicate creatures often found hovering around the Keep's flower gardens, and occasionally hiding within them when spooked. Independent from almost the moment they hatch, vilodaes hatchlings are friendly with others of their species but don't tend to congregate. Hatched in early spring, they reach full size within two months and don't usually need any special attention, though small bowls of liquid sugar are appreciated.
Last edited by Danafox on May 10th, 2020, 3:11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

additionally:
Image f venox
Image f gerbera
Image f lilias
Image f kitanchosa
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
GoblinShark
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoblinShark »

Bough 100 drinksh and got 13 rreewin dragonsh + 9/5/10/12/9/8 of de flowersh. Alsho got at leashhtt 3 each of de shun and moon shhharrdsh, butt I donn't havve an accurrate number becaushe II didn't check how many I had beforehhand.
Really good drop rrateesh overall, and only like 10k for ...hic... 100. Nice! :haha::

Den drew alll doshe fllowersh at a frieend and ...hic... got 11 KKuuannosh/2 Kobaldibar/1 Shacrish/1 Hexapo/1 Komainu/1 Leshoni ...hic... CW. Not nearly ash nice a drop ...hic... ratee, but shtill looksh prettyy good.
psssst
hey you
yeah you
Gobs's Totally Legit And Completely Legal Back Alley Bargains
oh wait hey the thread's gone
whoops
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I can throw flowers now! Thank you!
And because of that I got a 0.00% Komainu I'm dying my baby yes my precious oh no god my treasure yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
audioburst
CreaturesTrade

Post by audioburst »

Reima wrote:II can droww flowersh now! ...hic... Dank you!
And beccaushe of dat I got a 0.00% Komainu I'm dyingg my bbaby yesh my preciioush oh no god my tweashure ...hic... yesh yeshh yesh yesh yyesh ...hic... yesh yesh yyesh ...hic... yesh yesh yesh yeesh yesh

I alsho got a ...hic... 0.00%% komainu!!!

INACTIVE - If I don't reply (especially to a thread), sorry in advance if I suddenly disappear!

* probably willing to sell all or most of all of my Keep, including donis. ask if you're curious! LTB caprichthys, tho

sales

Please do not click any hatchlings in my main tab, thank you!

Return to “Community Discussion”