Winter Solistice 2019

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
fauna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solistice 2019

Post by fauna »

I've noticed it's not as hard to get snopals and pegasi in the stream lately :)
Adriel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adriel »

All the new critters this year are stunning, but the Snopals and Pegasi are so hard to grab! I'm hoping things will slow down enough later in the event that I can grab one.
Cyrinus
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrinus »

Greatwhite wrote:I've noticed it's not as hard to get snopals and pegasi in the stream lately :)
They've been in the stream for a few days now, so I think the excitement has died down a little bit. I was able to get two Snopals pretty earlier on. The Pegasi were harder to obtain from the get go. I guess they're more popular.
Keep calm and carrion.
Adriel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adriel »

Yay! I ggot bod a shleighbell and wread Pegashush from de hot ...hic... chocolaatte. Unnfoortunately dey refushed to breed. I guesh it'ssh back to haunting de ...hic... shtweam.

Btw, dish musht be shome prettty shtwwong hot ...hic... choccolate.. So manyy shnowflakes!
AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

Love all the new creatures but the pegasi are my favorite. Wish the pegasi were easier to get from the stream but that is also the fun in hunting down new creatures. The new kitty's are super cute and the Pyrix are perfect for the season. Wish my geckos would hatch more female, sadly all but one has hatched male. Happy hunting everyone. :wave:
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GIFTS - 16/25 THANKS
Firstborn Dragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firstborn Dragon »

Question: What do cookies do? Do they actually do something or they just for collecting?
SunsetGuardian
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SunsetGuardian »

Firstborn Dragon wrote:Question: What do cookies do? Do they actually do something or they just for collecting?
They change a certain creature, bssed on which cookie it is, to an alternate version. The Puvia is changed into an Aurora Puvia, for example.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Firstborn Dragon wrote:Question: What do cookies do? Do they actually do something or they just for collecting?
The cookies are for changing specific creatures into other creatures. :)

Chupacabra Cookie - Changes a Chupacabra egg (Remy's Inn) into a Chupareno egg.
Elephant Snail Cookie - Changes an Elephant Snail egg (Remy's Inn) into a Mammoth Snail egg.
Nulorn Cookie - Changes a Nulorn egg (Stream) into a Tundra Nulorn egg.
Latifra Beast Cookie - Changes an adult (and I think only adult) Latifra Beast (Stream) into a white Latifra Beast. (alternate sprite only, not a different creature)
Carrot Cookie - Changes a Kitsune or Arkenian Kitsune egg (Stream or Trading Post) into a Rabbitsune, of one of four colours. (Based on a normal Stream Kitsune, Arkenian Kitsune, Ice Kitsune, and Fire Kitsune)
Koi Cookie - Changes a Koi egg (Stream, and not Ouranians or the Pond ones) into a Glacial Koi egg.
Puvia Cookie - Changes a Puvia egg (Stream) into an Aurora Puvia egg.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Firstborn Dragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firstborn Dragon »

Thanks! I was confused, and I was reluctant to buy one till I knew what they were for.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Fair enough. I have like... 100 of each from last year's Cookie Tin. Haha!
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Community Discussion”