How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by MistyoC »

HobbitFeet wrote:Is there anyone out there with, like, a crazy big mine-able tab?

I need the muneh
My keep is open for mining. Anything I don't want grown up is protected, so click away!
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

HobbitFeet wrote:Is there anyone out there with, like, a crazy big mine-able tab?

I need the muneh
Mine my Keep all you like, anything I don't want grown is in protected tabs.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

HiddenMystic wrote:Here I come again...give them a click/vote? Any winnings they might receive will go to this organization this time....

https://projectk9hero.org/

Link to vote once a day..... ~~>> https://woobox.com/uppzrb/gallery/1ruRg6DStak

Thanks in advance <3
:wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

I need the muneh
I have two tabs available for mining's.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

I need the muneh

My Derptatoes tab has over 6k critters in it and is open to mining.
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

I need the muneh
No mega tabs here - this old computer (with Windows XP) can't handle them...my biggest tab is my pintos one with 600+ in it atm...most of the others have around 100-200 each give or take. If you want to mine my keep go for it - as the others said if I don't want it clicked it is protected/hidden. :wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Soft kitten
Warm kitten little ball of fluff
Please get your claws out of my side

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

@Goldminers

Everything except my eggs in my Main tab are free to click. Ones with specific name tend to be my army tabs, so there's gonna be lots in those (for older computers)
Solstice
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solstice »

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get this off my chest
Spoiler
Sometimes I wish my parents would just get divorced. I'm sick of hearing them fight every day. I'm sick of how my dad treats my mom, how he puts her down because she can't financially support the family the way that he can. He tells her regularly that taking care of the house, the gardens, the pets, and the children and making his lunch and dinner every day isn't work so she has no right to be tired and no right to complain about anything that he does. Just today, he was telling her how selfish she is just because she closed the windows because she got cold. No one else cared about the windows being shut (I didn't even notice that she'd done it). He was the only one freaking out because she "only does things for herself and doesn't care about the good of anyone else." And then he proceeded to scream at her for at least half an hour because she took a shower at 9, instead of waking him up with breakfast ready at 9. He's such a hypocrite... And by the way, it's not like she didn't make him any breakfast at all. She just served it a little after 10. How can he rant about how selfish she is for closing a window and then in the next breath berate her for "messing up his schedule and ruining his morning"? T_T
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Halloween!! Wishlist Here
17/25 Gifts! Thank you <3
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

Solstice wrote:Sorry for the rant, just needed to get this off my chest
Spoiler
Sometimes I wish my parents would just get divorced. I'm sick of hearing them fight every day. I'm sick of how my dad treats my mom, how he puts her down because she can't financially support the family the way that he can. He tells her regularly that taking care of the house, the gardens, the pets, and the children and making his lunch and dinner every day isn't work so she has no right to be tired and no right to complain about anything that he does. Just today, he was telling her how selfish she is just because she closed the windows because she got cold. No one else cared about the windows being shut (I didn't even notice that she'd done it). He was the only one freaking out because she "only does things for herself and doesn't care about the good of anyone else." And then he proceeded to scream at her for at least half an hour because she took a shower at 9, instead of waking him up with breakfast ready at 9. He's such a hypocrite... And by the way, it's not like she didn't make him any breakfast at all. She just served it a little after 10. How can he rant about how selfish she is for closing a window and then in the next breath berate her for "messing up his schedule and ruining his morning"? T_T
Spoiler
Wow I'm sorry you have to witness that. Your dad sounds really abusive. It's good that you recognize that this the way he acts isn't healthy, it took me a long time to get to that point.

Return to “Community Discussion”