Mist

Whodunit
Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Mist

Post by Zeteri »

So I'm not a writer :facepalm: Annnd I had no ideas and have kinda been inactive due to just trying to get away from everything but I'm doing this anyway! So umm... Here is my really unthought short story.... :nerd: (I literally couldn't think of anyway to use already made characters in Ms so the culprit is a random guy... Yeah this story is an abomination just to enter.)

It was the full moon once again. Magi were mysteriously coming back with new eggs and creatures that had never been seen. Yet they we're not completely new. Many were subspecies of preexisting creatures such as Ruby Wyverns and Garm. Or even hybrids that lacked any known linage. What were these "new" creatures and where were they coming from? Any Magi I asked refused to tell me anything, therefore I turned to the creatures themselves. When they we're left alone I got close to them and studied them for clues. Nothing. The creatures seemed legitimate. Instead I turned to a more direct route. I followed one or the Magi who I had frequently see return with eggs. I was led to a place where a shady man sat. A pure black cobra around his neck.

I waited until the Magi left. That was when the man turned back to his merchandise. It was then I saw something truely forbidden. A love potion. The same kind of love potion that took my love away from me. Was this man the one who sold the potion? Either way I could not let it slide. Within the next couple full moons I knew his route and reported him to the authorities. They thanked me for the tip and that full moon there were no new eggs. But it wasn't long until I started hearing rumors he had escaped on an unusually foggy night...

(So yeah it's 3am where I live and kinda need to go to bed so hopefully I'll remember to finish this before the deadline... I might even rewrite this horrible thing >.<

Btw the mist is from an Mist Ammit. I'll make that more clear of I finish this. )
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist

Return to “March 2019 Competition”