The black market is up

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The black market is up

Post by WolfBane382 »

And it's gone. And we got no explanation as to why or what was going on. I can't be the only one who's very disappointed about this.

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Seabra »

It's just gone like that? Not even an explanation...
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

Maybe it's just me, but I think this should've done first instead of after the market left.

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

And another contest I can't compete in because I'm not a story writer.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

Oh, this is so cool! :omg: I'm not sure if I'll enter, but I'm looking forward to seeing how things unfold :D
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:
And another contest I can't compete in because I'm not a story writer.
I'm disappointed too... but not because of not being a story writer, but because we all had to sit through a week of no explanation, no black market either, just for it to be used as a setup for a competition that only a handful of people might participate in? It feels like adding salt to the wound, honestly. I say 'handful' because there's a lot of members on this site; just because they don't post on the forums, doesn't mean they're not active users. And yeah, I understand the whole 'different types of competitions are designed for different people' thing. Not everyone can write, not everyone can paint, etc. Each competition is different to allow different people to be able to participate. I know this lol.

I would've preferred if we just had the Black Market as usual, and then the March Competition could've been something else. I was looking forward to what possible donis Alethin might have found! x)

But while I'm not exactly thrilled with this turnout, it is a clever idea and a unique way of introducing a contest. And yeah, it certainly got people talking and theorizing, and coming together as a community like that is always a good thing. After being a fan of FNaF since the beginning, I've long since had my fill of theorizing... OTL

While I won't be participating, I am wishing good luck to everyone who does. :wave:
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

I won't either. I have 0 confidence in my writing skills. I have written before, but it's been years and I think I'm just way too rusty. ((It doesn't help I have dyslexia either. ><;))

WB

DC Scroll
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

WolfBane382 wrote:I won't either. I have 0 confidence in my writing skills. I have written before, but it's been years and I think I'm just way too rusty. ((It doesn't help I have dyslexia either. ><;))

WB
This pretty much, minus the dyslexia...

Return to “Community Discussion”