Me and my hatchlings

Users could show off their Halloween costumes.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Me and my hatchlings

Post by pegasi1978 »

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/ ... stream.jpg

It's me as a Magi with a few creatures from my keep (a kitsune hatchling, a pegasus hatchling, a black/soot gryphon hatchling and an "albino" direwolf hatchling).
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Me and my hatchlings

Post by TNHawke »

Those are AWESOME!

Where did you get the Griffin plushie? (did you make it?)

So far, I think this is my favorite entry.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Thank you! <3

The gryphon and pegasus both came from Imaginarium Galleries. They are shoulder puppets with dual-cable control systems. My husband and I bought them at the Imaginarium Galleries booth at the Georgia Renaissance Faire five years ago. The puppets were sculpted by Albert Alfaro who has done lots of Hollywood "creature/monster" design work (Gizmo and some of the Gremlins, Bartok, Dobby, some LoTR creatures to name a few).

The "direwolf" is a Build-A-Bear Husky and the "kitsune" is a fox cub plush kit I sewed together this week.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

I THOUGHT the Griffin looked vaguely familiar. I've never seen them live, but I've seen photos of those puppets. Awesome!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

When I was trying to decide what to do for my picture I immediately thought about including the puppets because they almost match two of the sprites here. Then I rememberd the fox cub kit and decided to sew it for the "Kitsune". I almost forgot about my son's Husky until I was putting him to bed last night and then thought "Oh that almost looks like an albino direwolf." Since I had all of those it made sense to dress in my ren faire costume and be a Magi with some hatchlings.
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

They have those shoulder dragons at the Renaissance Faire near me! I love 'em!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~

Return to “Halloween Costume Contest”