How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Blindstar97
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Blindstar97 »

Ayakashi wrote:
Blindstar97 wrote:
Tyrannogon wrote:
Spoiler
Why is it that every time one of my friends ends up in a relationship with someone I get completely forgotten about? I want them to be happy but they seem to forget that I even exist even though I've been friends with them for years and they've just met this person. But don't worry, if/when that relationship ends they'll be back talking to me like nothing ever happened because I'm the the fall back every time. Doesn't our friendship mean anything to them at all besides being a last resort? "Oh I've broken up with that person, now what do I do? Wait, that guy exists.". :(
Spoiler
Dude I'm in the same boat. I haven't talked at length with my one friend for probably a month? We don't have any classes together but we do live in the same building I haven't run into her for weeks. We used to get breakfast together every Saturday but now she's usually with her girlfriend at another nearby college. I don't want to be selfish, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt if we hung out together again, just to catch up? Is this what becoming an adult is like, only seeing your friends once and awhile? :|
Yes, yes it is. Then you get a job, and you get "work" friends, who you only see at work, and maybe go to drinks with after work on a few rare occasions, or on a set day a week.
I hate being an adult D:
Guess who's back... back again (after several years)
Kushanu guards my keep, he likes pats on the head.
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Blindstar97 wrote:I hate being an adult D:
Me too. Wait till the bills really start rolling in. >.<
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
LunarCursed13
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunarCursed13 »

Blindstar97 wrote:
Tyrannogon wrote:
Spoiler
Why is it that every time one of my friends ends up in a relationship with someone I get completely forgotten about? I want them to be happy but they seem to forget that I even exist even though I've been friends with them for years and they've just met this person. But don't worry, if/when that relationship ends they'll be back talking to me like nothing ever happened because I'm the the fall back every time. Doesn't our friendship mean anything to them at all besides being a last resort? "Oh I've broken up with that person, now what do I do? Wait, that guy exists.". :(
Spoiler
Dude I'm in the same boat. I haven't talked at length with my one friend for probably a month? We don't have any classes together but we do live in the same building I haven't run into her for weeks. We used to get breakfast together every Saturday but now she's usually with her girlfriend at another nearby college. I don't want to be selfish, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt if we hung out together again, just to catch up? Is this what becoming an adult is like, only seeing your friends once and awhile? :|
Spoiler
I remember seeing some relationships like this. Usually, it just depends on the person and who they're dating. Sometimes, they'll prioritize their s/o over everything, including friends and family. It's not really healthy for them or their relationship, but some people do do it. I don't think your friend realizes how you feel, especially since you guys have been friends for years. Sometimes, they just get too entangled into their relationship to remember they have other people too. It's usually best to just confront them and talk to them about it. It might seem childish, but maybe your friend has other reasons that you're not aware of. Hopefully everything goes well if you decide to have a chat with them.

Please Click On My Eggs/Hatchlings! Thank you! <3
Thank you, HopingFaith, for this amazing signature!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Nm
Last edited by HiddenMystic on December 29th, 2018, 7:22:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
KallenTu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by KallenTu »

Mondays.
Ugh.
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

well, I forgot to request a review day for my biochem students earlier than this moment. WHOOPS. hopefully I get the extended time for one of my normal sessions, there is no way i'm putting on a 2hr review for a review I have less than a week to make, because I cannot keep track of the biochem schedule for the life of me >.<
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Spoiler
My heart is broken into a million pieces. I know I and what things matter to me will never be 100% ever again T_T T_T
KarenGriff
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Grifflandria or Federal Bureau of Investigation X-files unit

Post by KarenGriff »

Enchanteddil wrote:
Spoiler
My heart is broken into a million pieces. I know I and what things matter to me will never be 100% ever again T_T T_T
Be strong Enchanteddil! :t-swoon:
ImageImageAll Lies Lead to the TruthImageImage
I live in GTM +1, and I'm online only on weekdays, be patient in trades c:
"In the absense of orders go find something and kill it"- Erwin Rommel
25/25 gifts Thank you! :)Wishlist in my profile for help!
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Tyrannogon wrote:
Spoiler
Why is it that every time one of my friends ends up in a relationship with someone I get completely forgotten about? I want them to be happy but they seem to forget that I even exist even though I've been friends with them for years and they've just met this person. But don't worry, if/when that relationship ends they'll be back talking to me like nothing ever happened because I'm the the fall back every time. Doesn't our friendship mean anything to them at all besides being a last resort? "Oh I've broken up with that person, now what do I do? Wait... that guy exists.". :(
Spoiler
I lost a best friend of sixteen years when she got a boyfriend. She asked me what I honestly thought of him, and I never lie to her. I told her the truth and she didn't like what I had to say. She stopped talking to me, stopped answering my calls and text and so I gave up. I took the attitude of, 'Fine, you want to cut me out of your life cause I don't like your boyfriend, fine. Don't come crying back to me when he fucks you over, cause I won't be there anymore." It's been a few years since I've heard from her and you know what? As sad as I am to lose such a good friend, I know it's not my fault. She stopped answering my calls. She stopped answering my texts. I'm not going to run after someone who's boyfriend, who's someone they just met, is more important to them than a sixteen year long friendship. She's made me the 'fall back friend' before and I'm sick of it and not doing it anymore.
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

There are some really cool egg submissions in the competition forum. I think though, if I find the time to do anything, I may just paint a scene or something. Don't think I can compete with any of those Magi-egg recreation ones. :omg:

I wonder if my mom will let me use one of the turkey or duck eggs she's blown out...
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Community Discussion”