How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ertdf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by ertdf »

Used C a little in a long time. Feels like refreshed. :yarly:
signature by HopingFaith
Keep sale - please pm for prices!
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Gotta love doing research into ethical issues. "We use science based information to debunk these myths!" *cites one source* :( Citing one source isn't very credible. Especially when the source is the paper you're trying to debunk :lol:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Dang it, I just missed a kirin in the stream because time hit x:45. >_>
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

(SSO related)

Whoever animated Lusitanos is my hero right now. Those small details when you back the horse (horse turning his ears to listen to the rider and going backwards), the mane,the movement...omfg I am in love :t-swoon:
I need black Lusitano. If they dont release one, SSO will have one NPC less...and the black one will be mine :smirk:
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Watching my silver go up with each refresh on VoU is funny. XD

I know most people are buying the horses for the purpose of reselling them at a higher price. I don't charge that much for them, but I also have like 15+ pages of horses for sale just sitting in my barn that I don't want. :t-shrug: Kinda like my QS here. :|
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

One of my bf's coworkers got sick, so now he is working multiple double shifts, and the building next to (and connected to) his work is on fire...he's finally off of work now at nearly 11:30 pm. These buildings all have businesses on the ground floor and apartments for 3-4 floors above, so I hope everyone is okay.

Unrelated, why does Neopets make it so "dangerous" to clear your account and give stuff away when you want to leave? I collected everything I wanted to so I'm done, and it's all rotting because I have no interest anymore (part of that is how strict the site is, you can't hold a real conversation with people). Checked on reddit and everyone is too scared they'll get iced if they take my stuff. So effing annoying.

*EDIT* Fire is out, VERY minimal damage, everything is still habitable afaik. Everyone is safe!
LunaShadow25
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaShadow25 »

so i entered my rat in a cutest pet contest on facebook a few days ago and was winning for a while. Then someone entered their rat and got 96 votes in one day :( i hope i win.
~ Image ~ Wishlist:
  • Donation creatures always welcomed <3
  • Rats/mice, Wolves, Ariessas (for my collection)
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I usually gift only hatchlings, but the new snail adults are so gorgeous, I'm not sure if I should just hatch them only or grow them up :t-shrug: :t-shrug:
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Spoiler
So my toxic ass just lost 2 friends unintentionally and Im legit dying. I know ive mentioned the FR chat before. Well anways tonight one friend logged in who hasnt been on in forever and informed us she joined the military (US). The channel/chat owner was like "bad idea you could die" etc and I didnt realize it was a joke. So to defuse what was becoming a banned topic (politics is banned and they brought up syria) I said we should support the person's endeavor and pray that she stays safe and comes back to us in one piece. The next thing I know the chat owner starts going off on me so I said something (slightly snippity I might add) such as "well I'd say stuff back but I'm not tag protected so im outtie" and left. Anyways i got a bit pissed and when and defriended her on Dappervolk (joined due to her talking about it) and Flightrising right? Then I go back to the chat (not the Flightrising channel i was talking about as she banned me from it after I left) but rather the official Dragon Cave chat (the fr chat i got banned from is just a channel stealing TJ's irc server bandwidth pretty much) anyways Ive been told off for ranting/being negative in DC chat so rather then telling evertone there my woes Im just holding a normal conversation while I'm legit crying and snotting all over myself. Anyways the FREAKING BITCH that I stood up for comes blasting into DC chat all guns blaring calling me fake and petty and toxic and all sorts of crap. Then I just went to check something on DapperVolk (which doesnt have a block feature yet) and my friend sent me a cease contact message (basically you send one and if it gets voided by the person its sent to the person sending it can then go and send a ticket and the person who ignored it gets in trouble)

So yeah ive lost 2 friends tonight and because one of them runs the chat channel I frequent Ive lost 3 more who I only really contact on that chat. Im legit toxic crap who never should have been born. Ive never really ever had a friend who was my friend because they wanted to be. I lived in foster care half my childhood...never was in any place long enough to make friends and now that I am im too effed up from foster care to actually have any social skills. So anyways my day has been absolute shit...and its not even 5am yet. Ive been crying my eyes out for legit hours though. So yay me recently friendless. No way to make any new ones...all the bridges to the old ones burned. Dont know what telling y'all this will do as no one here really knows me or probably even really cares about me :/
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
TheEmbodimentOfKarma
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheEmbodimentOfKarma »

Vampyredragon wrote:
Spoiler
So my toxic ass just lost 2 friends unintentionally and Im legit dying. I know ive mentioned the FR chat before. Well anways tonight one friend logged in who hasnt been on in forever and informed us she joined the military (US). The channel/chat owner was like "bad idea you could die" etc and I didnt realize it was a joke. So to defuse what was becoming a banned topic (politics is banned and they brought up syria) I said we should support the person's endeavor and pray that she stays safe and comes back to us in one piece. The next thing I know the chat owner starts going off on me so I said something (slightly snippity I might add) such as "well I'd say stuff back but I'm not tag protected so im outtie" and left. Anyways i got a bit pissed and when and defriended her on Dappervolk (joined due to her talking about it) and Flightrising right? Then I go back to the chat (not the Flightrising channel i was talking about as she banned me from it after I left) but rather the official Dragon Cave chat (the fr chat i got banned from is just a channel stealing TJ's irc server bandwidth pretty much) anyways Ive been told off for ranting/being negative in DC chat so rather then telling evertone there my woes Im just holding a normal conversation while I'm legit crying and snotting all over myself. Anyways the FREAKING BITCH that I stood up for comes blasting into DC chat all guns blaring calling me fake and petty and toxic and all sorts of crap. Then I just went to check something on DapperVolk (which doesnt have a block feature yet) and my friend sent me a cease contact message (basically you send one and if it gets voided by the person its sent to the person sending it can then go and send a ticket and the person who ignored it gets in trouble)

So yeah ive lost 2 friends tonight and because one of them runs the chat channel I frequent Ive lost 3 more who I only really contact on that chat. Im legit toxic crap who never should have been born. Ive never really ever had a friend who was my friend because they wanted to be. I lived in foster care half my childhood...never was in any place long enough to make friends and now that I am im too effed up from foster care to actually have any social skills. So anyways my day has been absolute shit...and its not even 5am yet. Ive been crying my eyes out for legit hours though. So yay me recently friendless. No way to make any new ones...all the bridges to the old ones burned. Dont know what telling y'all this will do as no one here really knows me or probably even really cares about me :/
You did not lose 2 friends. 2 assholes lost you. You are not the cause of your problems. Blaming yourself isn’t going to change how great of a person you actually are. Please report the people who did this to you. Make sure to talk to people if you feel down. Remember, the people on Magistream care about everyone in the community, and I’m certainly here to help.
CG: THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
CG: FOR YOU.

Return to “Community Discussion”