How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by BBkat »

Airasyraye wrote:I am so behind on quests

Aside from those that disappear after a bit, I need:

1 female donec
2 male donecs
1 thunderbird egg
1 male axolotl
1 female axolotl

and who knows what else. I've been camped at the stream for almost half an hour and haven't seen any of those.

:(
Well, you're not going to find Donecs in the stream. They're shop creatures. :lol: If one of those turns up in the stream we have a problem.
The others are just, obnoxious to find.

And I don't know of any quests that disappear after a bit (except some event ones but those all ended already)
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

BBkat wrote:

1 female donec
2 male donecs
1 thunderbird egg
1 male axolotl
1 female axolotl

and who knows what else. I've been camped at the stream for almost half an hour and haven't seen any of those.

Well, you're not going to find Donecs in the stream. They're shop creatures. :lol: If one of those turns up in the stream we have a problem.

And I don't know of any quests that disappear after a bit (except some event ones but those all ended already)
Yes, I know about the donecs. I have also only 3k gold. As for the rest, yes, they are obnoxious to find. And yes, I mean the event ones that disappear.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Airasyraye wrote:
BBkat wrote:

1 female donec
2 male donecs
1 thunderbird egg
1 male axolotl
1 female axolotl

Yes, I know about the donecs. I have also only 3k gold. As for the rest, yes, they are obnoxious to find. And yes, I mean the event ones that disappear.
Ah. Well then we don't have any disappearing event ones atm (that i know about). Cause they, well, ended and vanished.
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

Spoiler
I'm so torn. I've never moved in my life and I'm tired of the sort of city-ish area we live in. I loathe cities. Heck, it's a tiny city and I'm still tired of it. I just wanna go move up into the mountains where there are beautiful open fields and hills and forests and craggy summits and hardly any people.
On the other hand, I do live in a really nice area with generally kind people and I shouldn't be complaining. And there's no use being torn over anything anyway since there's no feasible way we could move anytime soon... if ever.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

If it's any consolation for feeling like it's out of reach, remote locations would make keeping up with groceries, internet, hospital needs and heating bills a major pain in the ass, and also tend to have a large collection of native predators that will prey on any cats or smaller dogs you have, and the gentle herbivores of the region are also likely to trample and kill an unshy dog for so much as trying to sniff them.

/not like i'm one to talk though cause let's be honest i'd move out to the country in a heartbeat if that was an option rn
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

Solbrekt wrote:If it's any consolation for feeling like it's out of reach, remote locations would make keeping up with groceries, internet, hospital needs and heating bills a major pain in the ass, and also tend to have a large collection of native predators that will prey on any cats or smaller dogs you have, and the gentle herbivores of the region are also likely to trample and kill an unshy dog for so much as trying to sniff them.

/not like i'm one to talk though cause let's be honest i'd move out to the country in a heartbeat if that was an option rn
Oh I'm aware of all that, but I've looked into living at places that still feel 'isolated' but are within close reach of all the necessities. I'd just love to FEEL like I'm away from society while still being decently close enough to stuff like food and medical help
but yeah there's no use pining for what I can't have. :/
ugh I know what you mean though, it'd be nice to move out into a country-like area...
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
lonebluewolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by lonebluewolf »

ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:
Solbrekt wrote:If it's any consolation for feeling like it's out of reach, remote locations would make keeping up with groceries, internet, hospital needs and heating bills a major pain in the ass, and also tend to have a large collection of native predators that will prey on any cats or smaller dogs you have, and the gentle herbivores of the region are also likely to trample and kill an unshy dog for so much as trying to sniff them.

Oh I'm aware of all that, but I've looked into living at places that still feel 'isolated' but are within close reach of all the necessities. I'd just love to FEEL like I'm away from society while still being decently close enough to stuff like food and medical help
but yeah there's no use pining for what I can't have. :/
ugh I know what you mean though, it'd be nice to move out into a country-like area...
I didn't know that. I've not moved into another country but was planning :orly:
NOT ACTIVE till Holidays
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Was looking forward to watching Girls' Last Tour anime, yet - it feels awfully dull? /drops after one episode
IDK, maybe I was expecting something like Made in Abyss and overhyped myself for this show, too. :derp:
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reima »

The stream is breaking. Y
It really likes doing that ay? Gimme the squirrelllllls
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
anyanka
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by anyanka »

My laptop, or as I like to call it: the procrastination station. Someone kick my ass into writing this job application, sketch a thing and write a RP reply before I head off to bed.

Edit: sent the application, and since I have morning lectures tomorrow I should probably try and get some rest. I know I'm late with this RP reply but idk I don't wanna fall asleep in class (again). why am i like this why can't i just get my life in order and blergh fuck depression
Last edited by anyanka on April 2nd, 2018, 4:52:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo

Return to “Community Discussion”