How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by NyxNoire »

Soleil wrote:
PKGriffin wrote:
Sochitelya wrote:

This is making me laugh stupidly hard.
I like that the other guy immediately grabs his too. Have you seen "It's Good to Be a Bag?"
We have discovered the new winter olympic sport... blanket dancing.
I want a blanket like that! :lol:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'm wondering if the Mammoth Snail or the Elephant Snail egg hatch faster. Or the hatching rate is the same :wtf:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Forgot it was President's Day today and I had set my alarm to wake my brother up for school. Pfff, wow :lol:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ktanaqui »

I don't know why, but 5 egg slots just feel like the right amount. 4 felt too restrictive, and 6 sounds like too many. But five? Five is perfect. <3

ImageImage
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

Meow wrote:Spoilered for the sake of me just venting/ happy but sad
Spoiler
So I quit my job just over a week ago, because it was triggering my depression so much it caused a relapse. Not to mention my anxiety was borderline 'panic-attack-in-my-car' before entering the building, and even on my days off I didn't feel relaxed. But now, after just 9 days being away from that place, I am finally sleeping again. After 8 months of 4-5 hours sleep on average. I am a perfectionist, and I gave everything 110%, yet it still wasn't good enough. I couldn't handle being treated like I was a (non physical) punching bag for their stress and frustration about their own life, they just picked at everything I did because they weren't happy with their own state.. I really do wish them the best though, I just couldn't stay. I used to love working there; it was fun and they were great to work with, but it eventually became a sick to my stomach feeling rather than happiness. In the end I didn't want to get out of bed, and I just tried to sleep the day away as soon as I got home from work (which is why I kinda disappeared here :t-weep: ) But even sleep wasn't helping, coz I'd get nightmares about work, or I'd wake up every 3 hours from random sudden panic/stress.

BUT NOW I ACTUALLY GET 7-8 HOURS SLEEP! AND DREAMS!!!
I haven't had a normal dream in over a year! :woo:

I just hope the girls I worked with don't get twice the grumpy aimed at them now that I'm gone... Coz it used to be shared over 3 of us, now its just them... I will miss the girls I worked with, and I'll miss the people my bosses used to be. But I needed to do this for me, coz my mental health matters more.
Time to throw my resume at everywhere that looks good and fits around uni for the last 3 years of my degree. :lol: Oh well, I'm back on Magistream semi-frequently for a little while, which has always been a happy place for me, like my own little retreat. :t-swoon:

Edit: Also I just ate like 5 carrots to try be healthy. I also do not like carrots. So I covered them in fancy french Borsin Cheese :lol: Not so healthy.

Woohoo! That's awesome. I know exactly how you feel!

Welcome back to your life!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

At least there's some good news lately, the cats are finally getting along. It's been almost 6 months since we got Piper and we're only now able to have the two of them out together. There's still a bit of chasing and hissing, but they settle down after a little while. And so far only Piper has gotten a scratch (and probably deserved it).
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Ktanaqui wrote:I don't know why, but 5 egg slots just feel like the right amount. 4 felt too restrictive, and 6 sounds like too many. But five? Five is perfect. <3
Yep,its MS own perfecion <3
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

AssassinsCreed wrote:
Ktanaqui wrote:I don't know why, but 5 egg slots just feel like the right amount. 4 felt too restrictive, and 6 sounds like too many. But five? Five is perfect. <3
Yep,its MS own perfecion <3
I'm really glad about this! For years I've felt that having only 4 eggs was bothersome. Now it feels just right.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
ShinePaw101
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShinePaw101 »

I'm tired but want to try and get some stuff done in the game today.
Welp- anyway I love having 5 eggs. I can adopt 4 from the stream and have a spot saved for breeding.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Man, the thunderstorm was super loud last night.

And of course it woke the cat up so he just had to use me as a springboard for his wanderings. Repeatedly.

Cats :|

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence

Return to “Community Discussion”