How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ShinePaw101
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by ShinePaw101 »

triforce wrote: Oh gosh... A portacath? Isn't that what they use when you're getting chemo?
I wasn't allowed to eat either for a LONG time. My incisions haven't healed properly, it seems, but I'm still continuing work in a couple days... Probably should go get checked out.
I'm not sure if it's used with chemo. I know that it's used on people with sicklecell though. My antibodies are sick and keep attacking my own body.
I have a sickness called PANDAS syndrome. There's not a good way to explain it but most parents say it's like putting one child to sleep and waking up with another kid entirely. Everything becomes extream. If you have slight OCD tendencies they are no longer slight they are EVERYTHING. And then (for me at least) end up yelling at others, swearing like a sailor and then regretting it but not being able to stop.
It's not that common either. I'm the first person my doctor is treating who has it. Apparently, they know someone that does research on it, so I might be meeting them if this doesn't work.
triforce
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by triforce »

Chess wrote:LOL thank you :lol: I still get terrified whenever I have to play for anyone, unfortunately. Luckily, most times I will be covered by the brass/woodwinds and we have to play fairly quietly anyway so we don't drown out the singers.
Back when I was in high school, I played apart of the brass section in Les Miserables.
It was fun, also super hard not to drown out the performers!
LTB Hippocampi, PM me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you for all the gifts! <3
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

ahhh my college did Nice Work If You Can Get It for the fall musical. it was really good!
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

ShinePaw101 wrote:
triforce wrote: Oh gosh... A portacath? Isn't that what they use when you're getting chemo?
I wasn't allowed to eat either for a LONG time. My incisions haven't healed properly, it seems, but I'm still continuing work in a couple days... Probably should go get checked out.
I'm not sure if it's used with chemo. I know that it's used on people with sicklecell though. My antibodies are sick and keep attacking my own body.
I have a sickness called PANDAS syndrome. There's not a good way to explain it but most parents say it's like putting one child to sleep and waking up with another kid entirely. Everything becomes extream. If you have slight OCD tendencies they are no longer slight they are EVERYTHING. And then (for me at least) end up yelling at others, swearing like a sailor and then regretting it but not being able to stop.
It's not that common either. I'm the first person my doctor is treating who has it. Apparently, they know someone that does research on it, so I might be meeting them if this doesn't work.
That sounds really unpleasant and horrible to deal with. I'm so sorry :S I hope your doctor can figure it out, and if not, hopefully you'll be able to meet up with that other doctor.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
ShinePaw101
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShinePaw101 »

ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:
ShinePaw101 wrote:
That sounds really unpleasant and horrible to deal with. I'm so sorry :S I hope your doctor can figure it out, and if not, hopefully you'll be able to meet up with that other doctor.
Thanks, ShadowOfThePhoenix. It really does suck. On the plus side though this is a plan. And A plan is better than no plan.
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

ShinePaw101 wrote:
ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:
ShinePaw101 wrote:I'm not sure if it's used with chemo. I know that it's used on people with sicklecell though. My antibodies are sick and keep attacking my own body.
Thanks, ShadowOfThePhoenix. It really does suck. On the plus side though this is a plan. And A plan is better than no plan.
Oh, definitely! It's good that you can be optimistic about it. I'm sure everything'll turn out. c:

ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

It saddens me to see so many shop adults for sale. Hatchlings. I want hatchlings. I haz gold D: D: D: D:
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Given some stuff that has happened, i'm a bit shifty at this one person on da looking at my profile, like, every day. They don't watch me. Can't connect them to anyone i know either, so i'm a bit :derp:
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

This song is great. :woo:
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

So I caught up on My Hero Academia and now I have to wait until apparently April for the third season.
What am I supposed to do in the meantime??

ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”