How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by MistyoC »

Enchanteddil wrote:Wishlist pet peeve - anything I don't currently have. Checks keep, loads of tabs XD XD
I admit that tends to get a most recent release creature from me. If they're new, I might gift them a more rare older creature or hybrid. I'm not going to check through tabs for what's not there. lol
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Okami HD?

Hello. I'll take five.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

MistyoC wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:Wishlist pet peeve - anything I don't currently have. Checks keep, loads of tabs XD XD
I admit that tends to get a most recent release creature from me. If they're new, I might gift them a more rare older creature or hybrid. I'm not going to check through tabs for what's not there. lol

I'm guilty of this as I too dont want to go through my tabs to figure what I lack xD

My day has been...snow a crap ton of it. Its been snowing non stop since 7:30am and its 7pm now xD
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Vampyredragon wrote:
MistyoC wrote:

I'm guilty of this as I too dont want to go through my tabs to figure what I lack xD

My day has been...snow a crap ton of it. Its been snowing non stop since 7:30am and its 7pm now xD
I used the bestiary - amount < 2, !donation && !special && !ally

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Vampyredragon wrote:
MistyoC wrote:

When I was trying to help my son populate his keep, I'd go through the Bestiary and search "obtained from: stream" with "owned: 0" and go after those creatures. The same could be done for building a wishlist.

Dream of Whirled Peas
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Had my orientation today for my new job. So much information. :sleep: I am so exhausted. This job seems like a good fit for me though. I really liked the people I met with today who will be working in the office and the other two women that were there for orientation. Right now it's just a lot of info to take in. I'll be doing in home care/home making for elderly clients. I start my shadowing Friday with two clients. Hope I'll have the energy. I feel so drained this week. Maybe it's because BF is gone right now and he helps me destress more than I realized. :t-shrug:

But damn, I could really use a back massage right now. :derp:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Enchanteddil wrote:
pegasi1978 wrote:Today is special election day. I hope enough people get out to vote that Moore doesn't get elected. I'm more ashamed of him than almost any other politician from Alabama.
Hoping Doug Jones will win ^.^ ^.^
Doug Jones got my vote. Polls are closed now....The wait for final results begins. I'm refreshing here every few minutes.
Last edited by pegasi1978 on December 12th, 2017, 8:36:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

I’m still shaking, but it’s most definitely in a good way. I just got accepted to Harvard, my absolute dream college, and my first choice ever since I was a little kid. It’s almost like a dream that I could be part of its class of 2022, and I still am so afraid that I might suddenly log into the applicant portal and see that it was a mistake, but I’m so happy!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
MistyoC
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Alto wrote:I’m still shaking, but it’s most definitely in a good way. I just got accepted to Harvard, my absolute dream college, and my first choice ever since I was a little kid. It’s almost like a dream that I could be part of its class of 2022, and I still am so afraid that I might suddenly log into the applicant portal and see that it was a mistake, but I’m so happy!
Congratulations!

Dream of Whirled Peas
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Alto wrote:I’m still shaking, but it’s most definitely in a good way. I just got accepted to Harvard, my absolute dream college, and my first choice ever since I was a little kid. It’s almost like a dream that I could be part of its class of 2022, and I still am so afraid that I might suddenly log into the applicant portal and see that it was a mistake, but I’m so happy!
AAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATS! :t-hugs:

*screams into pillow in rage*
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----

Return to “Community Discussion”