How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by MistyoC »

Soleil wrote:This has been hands down the worst week. Work has been awful, family has been awful, my life is just awful right now. I know it's not as bad as others, just... feeling very bleak. I'm becoming more and more depressed from my isolation from my friends in Texas. I laid in bed last night for 4 hours crying off and on until I finally fell asleep.
:t-hugs:
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

my soul is crushed skt just got dethroned and faker is crying
why god.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Intempestivity
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Intempestivity »

Catching up with the GBBO finale while randomly throwing pumpkins at people. Perfect way to spend a Saturday. Now, what to have for a snack ...

Edit: Snap Peas--perfect snack!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Even sleep didn't give me any peace. My dreams were just too much (taking me back to work... a place I just needed to escape from for a little bit). I am still so tired and wishing that I could just stay in bed all day and not move for anything.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

How does the Black Market work? As in, how often does it come around, how long does it stay, and are the creatures that appear in it random?

I don't have access to it since the quest isn't appearing for me, but I'm hoping that that's a bug not a feature :derr:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Yunyi wrote:How does the Black Market work? As in, how often does it come around, how long does it stay, and are the creatures that appear in it random?

I don't have access to it since the quest isn't appearing for me, but I'm hoping that that's a bug not a feature :derr:
Generally it pops up once a month and sicks around for an unknown amount of me. though when it comes, how long it stays and it's wares are random.
Info on the quest is here, if you can't find it.
magistream.com/8-community-discussion/211973-april-fools-event.html
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

I really don't know what is up with my dad and his sudden change of what he thinks of our pets. With the dog, all of a sudden he's making any excuse he can so that I won't take him to Maine for the weekend. And as quickly as he started doing this, he changed his mind and let me bring him. His excuses included how the dog won't like the car ride. The dog was pretty good in the car and only made a fuss when he needed to pee (which we didn't mind stopping for, we weren't in a rush). And now he's mad because I sent him a picture of the dog cuddled up on the couch in a blanket. Apparently the dog isn't allowed on the couch? That has never been a rule here for this dog or the last one. Not even sure what it's a rule. This couch is ancient and the material is super thick so it's not like he can use his car excuse where the dog will rip the seats with his apparent razor sharp talons. :(

And he's even worse about the cats. He thinks that suddenly my cats will just pee everywhere just because. No cat I've owned has ever done that except my old cat and she did that because she was sick and/or I wasn't good about cleaning her litter box (I was like 13 at the time). And when she didn't pee in her box, she peed in the shower which was a very simple clean. One of my cats does pee too high up in her box sometimes and over shoots, but I've solved that with converting a storage tub to a litter box. And he keeps saying the new cat can't come up with us because when cats get in new situations they just pee everywhere. We literally adopted her two months ago and brought her to an apartment with another cat and she didn't pee anywhere except her litter box.

He is driving me crazy with this nonsense.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

O.o took a nap and dreamed I was a ballerina..... Odd.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

BBkat wrote:
Yunyi wrote:How does the Black Market work? As in, how often does it come around, how long does it stay, and are the creatures that appear in it random?

Generally it pops up once a month and sicks around for an unknown amount of me. though when it comes, how long it stays and it's wares are random.
Thanks for the info! Yeah, I found that thread, but there is nothing showing up in the Keep for me. So I'm hoping that it's just a bug and will be available later!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Yunyi wrote:
BBkat wrote:

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I found that thread, but there is nothing showing up in the Keep for me. So I'm hoping that it's just a bug and will be available later!
Huh strange.
Maybe you already completed the first part at the Keep and it's moved to the next spot?

Return to “Community Discussion”