Easter Event

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Easter Event

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Oh! Hey... now that it's over...

Any chance Remy would reveal the final tally?
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Jrap17
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jrap17 »

WillowA wrote: I also don't like how we weren't told if they'd become anything after the event or not, so now I feel like I wasted gold, making sure I had 40 when it ended, juuuuust in case they did end up being useful. I mean yeah, no one told me to buy more eggs, but no one also told us that they'd just poof into nothing afterwards, either.

I dunno, I guess a little information/confirmation about things relating to the event as it's ongoing would be nice, instead of having people wondering about things with no definitive answer. :sweat:

/salty :yarly: :lol:
If the eggs would have done something/hatched into a creature after the event, we would have been sure to tell everyone to make sure they kept some before the event ended...

ImageImage Image
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Jrap17 wrote:
WillowA wrote: I also don't like how we weren't told if they'd become anything after the event or not, so now I feel like I wasted gold, making sure I had 40 when it ended, juuuuust in case they did end up being useful. I mean yeah, no one told me to buy more eggs, but no one also told us that they'd just poof into nothing afterwards, either.

I dunno, I guess a little information/confirmation about things relating to the event as it's ongoing would be nice, instead of having people wondering about things with no definitive answer. :sweat:

If the eggs would have done something/hatched into a creature after the event, we would have been sure to tell everyone to make sure they kept some before the event ended...
Guess some people need everything spelt out for them. I mean every other event where we tossed stuff at each other either throwing or getting hit with said items have given us pets....and no matter how many items we were left with at the end we didn't get anything special? So why would easter be any different? The pygmies and joy of hurling eggs at each other were our prize. I know my gold investment was totally paid off by my 200+ pygmies :3
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Vampyredragon wrote:
Jrap17 wrote:

Guess some people need everything spelt out for them. I mean every other event where we tossed stuff at each other either throwing or getting hit with said items have given us pets....and no matter how many items we were left with at the end we didn't get anything special? So why would easter be any different? The pygmies and joy of hurling eggs at each other were our prize. I know my gold investment was totally paid off by my 200+ pygmies :3
There have been tossing events where the tossed stuff becomes things to have. Some became eggs and others became items to give to creatures. Yes, the mods have typically given hints that you want to keep some if this is going to happen, but I don't blame people for keeping some in case they missed a hint somewhere between all the egg splats. :-)
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
WillowA
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by WillowA »

Vampyredragon wrote:
Jrap17 wrote:

Okay, first of all, no need to be rude. :sweat:

Second, this was my first event and I didn't know either way, whether we would be told to keep things or not or how events worked on here and whatnot. So yeah, I was stating my opinion, that's all. :)

ImageImageImageImage

I have creatures in my Nursery Tab to be clicked on!

Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

I was also not sure if the eggs turn into something or not.

The snow dragons, for example, were first snowballs which we could throw.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

WillowA
CreaturesTrade

Post by WillowA »

Rhia wrote:I was also not sure if the eggs turn into something or not.

The snow dragons, for example, were first snowballs which we could throw.
Exactly. I'd read about that and thought maybe the eggs we got would do the same. I wasn't aware that we would be told, however subtly, to hold onto some eggs if they would be used later on... since it seemed like... with things in the event, we kind of had to figure out everything on our own, more or less, without a lot of confirmation, which I found a bit frustrating.

I didn't realize that wanting things to be confirmed counted as 'needing everything spelled out for me.' :sweat:

At least going forward, if we have something like this again, at least now I'll know not to waste my gold and to hoard whatever projectiles we have, only if a member of staff mentions that we should.

Either way, enough of feeling salty, the event was fun and I had a blast with it. ^.^

ImageImageImageImage

I have creatures in my Nursery Tab to be clicked on!

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Being a newbie has nothing to do with it. I've been here for years and I still HATE that the PTB's would rather have us tearing our hair out trying to figure things out. I would muchly appreciate plain old straight up FACTS, and not a bunch of stupid, irritating inuendo. Not everyone likes or appreciates mysteries, some of us down right hate them.

So now I have 40 worthless tokens and nothing to show for them, because none of the PTB's had the decency to tell us that we wouldn't need to save any. I enjoyed throwing the sticky eggs right along with everyone else, but it would have been nice to know that I could throw them ALL and not worry about keeping any.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

Right okay now people are just being rude to each other. So this is going to be locked now.
ImageImage :t--.-:

Return to “Community Discussion”