Easter Event

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Easter Event

Post by randomname »

It's funny, but I ended up with a nice round number of Pygmy Phoenixes--950 from the egg wars! All gifts from others, when you think about it--so thanks to all who tossed eggs! I hate to make a list of names, because I know I'll leave someone out. It was a blast!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

De flower ...hic... drink ish sshtilll at Remy'sh, dough!

Prettty......
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

I ended up with 470 pygmys, with 66 of each color and a few assorted colors left over. This was loads of fun!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

This was a super fun Event. I love the way the MS community helped each other. Jumping to help others reach their goals. Getting to throw chocolate eggs at each other was a plus. XD Thanks so much to everyone for the last minute egg wars!

Gifts: 19/25
RobotChimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RobotChimera »

Awww, egg ...hic... waar iish over. Oh well.
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Silverdove wrote:This was a super fun Event. I love the way the MS community helped each other. Jumping to help others reach their goals. Getting to throw chocolate eggs at each other was a plus. XD Thanks so much to everyone for the last minute egg wars!
Yep--this totally had the feel of a real community event! So much fun! Loading folks with eggs overnight, egg wars, it was all great!
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

Silverdove wrote:This was a super fun Event. I love the way the MS community helped each other. Jumping to help others reach their goals. Getting to throw chocolate eggs at each other was a plus. XD Thanks so much to everyone for the last minute egg wars!
Hey mom check your tokens! :D
To Hatchling:
randomname
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

It was a genius twist to get the little flaming fluffballs for being HIT with eggs instead of throwing eggs--maybe that was the way of it last Halloween, too--not sure, but it felt new this time.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tallalune »

Had such a blast! If there are anymore of the "I Survived the Pygmy Wars" badges, even just little doodle ones, I would LOVE to use them on my profile! I will give credit where credit is due if you allow me to use!
To Hatchling:
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

Tallalune wrote:
Hey mom check your tokens! :D
I did check. I saw BBkats post about it. So cute!

Gifts: 19/25

Return to “Community Discussion”