The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-GO]

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-

Post by Duragi »

♥ I want to be a member! ♥
Username: Duragi
Prefered name: Duragi
Favorite Pokemon or Type: Swampert
How long have you been a Pokemon fan?: Years, man.

Was part of the old one, shall be part of the new one.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

xmands wrote:whelp. I like being able to move my guys back and forth, and I certainly don't appreciate them being constrained to one game so it looks like I won't be moving them around after all.
That just means that Pokemon from your gen 6 games can't go back to gen 6 after being moved to gen 7, not that you can't move them between Sun and Moon... :sweat: Unless that's what your saying, in which case this is how it's always been. Albeit without online cloud storage with partitions for separate generations.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

ugh. ev training is such a hassle in this game. i just want a perfect type: null, dammit. D<
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

So many cool new Pokemon, so little space in my party. Mudbray is the best. Also, where the heck are you, female Salandits?!
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Raneth wrote:So many cool new Pokemon, so little space in my party. Mudbray is the best. Also, where the heck are you, female Salandits?!
Spoiler
12.5% chance of being female is a pain. So not looking forward to hunting for one but I really want one on my team.
Urg, Wednesday and I can finally play SM too, I hate EU always have to wait but it was only 5 days at least.
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

I don't know that these are very spoiler-y but I'll stick 'em under a spoiler anyway :p
Spoiler
Gosh darn Minior’s and their self destruct, I only have two colors left to catch D< It seems like the only ones that don't end up self destructing are the colors I've already caught =w=

Meanwhile...

how dare they include an abandoned pokemon in this game and not let me adopt it.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

so ev training isn't actually as nerfed as i thought it would be lol.... it's just a huge pain when you can't ass yourself to get BP for the power items and you can't afford vitamins so you have to do everything from scratch.
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Something that surprised the heck out of me:
Spoiler
A Cubone I was trying to catch called a Kangaskhan to help it out. Also, a streamer had an Espeon appear to help an Eevee!

ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Raneth wrote:Something that surprised the heck out of me:
Spoiler
A Cubone I was trying to catch called a Kangaskhan to help it out. Also, a streamer had an Espeon appear to help an Eevee!

oh yeah that can happen!!!
Spoiler
its the new horde battle, per say ahaha. ally chaining!! the higher the chain, the higher increase of better ivs/shiny/evolved forms.

also pokemon can call on other species for help, like miltank and tauros!
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

PaleoMage wrote:
xmands wrote:whelp. I like being able to move my guys back and forth, and I certainly don't appreciate them being constrained to one game so it looks like I won't be moving them around after all.
That just means that Pokemon from your gen 6 games can't go back to gen 6 after being moved to gen 7, not that you can't move them between Sun and Moon... :sweat: Unless that's what your saying, in which case this is how it's always been. Albeit without online cloud storage with partitions for separate generations.

mmm no I meant the latter, between gen 6 & gen 7, but you're right, when you put it that way I suppose it makes sense! that's still a little disappointing, I totally got used to moving them willy nilly across XY & ORAS honestly, and I feel a little sad to let that freedom go hahaha they're my security blankets! haha I feel a little reluctant to have those pokemon abandon XY/ORAS without them being able to return... hmm. I guess I'll keep my original parties were they are and eventually kick my ass into gear and move all my ~*~*special*~*~ guys like legendaries and shinies over. I guess I'll complete the pokedex super quickly too haha

I guess we can't move items, so then the mega-stones must be available in SuMo then, yeah? :)

I finally busted out sun! I got a jolly litten right off the bat so I decided to keep it. pleasantly surprised! but I also am trying to catch pokemon with the right natures and that's starting to become a pain

I really want a salazzle and I was thinking about how annoying it'll be to find a female.. but a female with the right nature....? :sweat: dreaaaaaad haha
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”