Halloween story

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

myultimateanswer
CreaturesTrade

Halloween story

Post by myultimateanswer »

I rather liked the story story on chickensmoothie's lights on lights off page so i wanted to post it here :D
"You are a knight," Bartholemew whispered to himself, "and magician knights like are especially brave, the bravest of the brave,they don't get scared." But alas Barth was scared, terrified in fact as he trudged up the path to the scariest house in the neighborhood. His toy sword clutched in his hand to scare away and creepy demons and ghouls that could attack him. But as he walked the road only got scarier: the road darker, the trees more skeletal and graves littered around. Whose are the graves?! Past trick or treaters, pets, a homicidal maniacs victims?!

Unfortunately his bravery doesn't last long as only a minute later while he trudged up the lane's main road a shaking started in the trees over head. What are they? Traps? Until suddenly from the low lying branches a swarm of bats flew down and terrified him out of his whits, chasing him through the forest and finally to the house's grave ridden front garden. Only a shrill scream can be heard as Barth rushes from the path the rest of the way to the front door and frantically knocks with it's grand metal lion knocker and shouting "Trick or Treat!"
\(-_-)/
Please feel free to PM me about anime, manga and fanfiction. I wanna chat! :3
Dream pet!: Fire kitsune (If you have one PM me and i'll try to get enough!!!!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tea House”