Mana return.

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

darnerdemons
CreaturesTrade

Mana return.

Post by darnerdemons »

In the world of Al-Revis, many years back there was a drainage of all mana and magical power. In that time period, all the world’s mana that granted us magic, had vanished and their magic lost. All that was left behind was a fallen civilization and mana cores everywhere. The people of the area had evacuated and had to learn to adapt to their new lives without the aid of mana to help them along.

Following after those cataclysmic events, we see the current age, where one mana was spotted with a small family out in the country-side. People flocked to this mana, hoping to learn the way to bring mana back to the world. But neither the family who were with the mana, nor the mana itself knew at that point in time. The people weren’t satisfied with their answers however, and that family quickly found itself in turmoil. Battle cries resounded from the area, as the family had brandished weapons and armor to defend themselves from the onslaught of angered travelers. Day in and out the family that used to be friendly to everyone became cold and bitter, training with each other, only trusting in each other. This family, of a mother, father, son, dar young son and daughter, and the mana that joined them. The mother was a lithe female knight, and the father a slightly stocky magician. The son was well built physically, and aptly suited to be a warrior, his mother trained him day in and out in the way of the sword and he enjoyed the fun that came with it. He also had access to magic thanks to his father’s inept ability passed down slightly. His sister was not much different, however she excelled in magical ability more than physical, tending to stay in the back away from the fight, casting magics with her mana friend.

The mana, was the mana of rebirth, a pheonix like spiritual creature, coated in flame year round. Anywhere they flew, dead plants would revive, along with other creatures. So many wanted to have a mana like this pheonix, it was childish and loved to play with the family’s daughter.
This small family had now set out on a journey to revive the world’s mana, with a grayed heart at the thought that they will never be the same after their journey. I will continue to record their motions, and note the branches that may happen when they reach critical decisions. End recording.ughter, and a mana, will be the focus of our story.

The father and mother, used to have a high sense of moral justice. Before they were forced to travel they spent day in and out living by moderately peacefully, enjoying playing with their children and the community.
I haven't been on in a while, but i enjoy writing short stories and roleplaying. I very much enjoy feedback, so if you ever have any on my stories, i'd love to hear it. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Den”