Melanie's story

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

darnerdemons
CreaturesTrade

Melanie's story

Post by darnerdemons »

(just a first person mini story written from disgaea verse, like the previous one.)

I used to be the only one in the village alone. Then, some strange kid moved to town, i learned that day, that i wasn’t the only one. We ended up working at the same place under apprenticeship. Just a simple shopkeeper, but the shop was the place that i made friends with the boy named Hikaru.
He was frail, his body was weak, that was obvious just from one look at him. Yet he was still stronger than me thanks to his mental ability. i’d never seen someone as strong, yet weak, as him before. I wanted to be like that, strong. Stronger than anyone i knew. So i made it a goal to be stronger than him. We sparred often, yet i was always so far away from him in battle.
It was infuriating, as we traveled with his newfound teacher, training his abilities even more. He was always getting even stronger than me. We fought even more during those times, yet we was always friends afterwards. He was always so kind, offering a hand to me and casting a weak heal after the battle to help me along.
Now, he’s with the royal magic troops. I don’t see him often other than when we come home at the end of a day. We decided to live together to halve the costs of life. I work as a front-line spear and sword woman for the royal army. We’ve come so far compared to our simple village life. And feelings have changed, maybe i should...
[story end]
(As always, feedback is welcome in form of reply or inbox message)
I haven't been on in a while, but i enjoy writing short stories and roleplaying. I very much enjoy feedback, so if you ever have any on my stories, i'd love to hear it. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Den”