Flight Rising Guild v2

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Flight Rising Guild v2

Post by Niverdia »

Also, my one and only fandragon got better with a sword.

ETA: Actually, no, I decided that my lair finally needs more fandragons. These are gonna be FitzChivalry Farseer and Molly Chandler - blue for Fitz's ubiquitous Buck duchy blue clothes during his life in the castle, and red for Molly's memorable red skirts. Both will be regened and turned into Pearls. Went on a limb about the dark secondaries, because I don't remember if there were any specific colours beyond a blue field with an elk on it, but both of these characters have dark hair, so why not.
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

@pickle
that's pretty cool looking. :o

@Niv
That Skydancer, love the leaf accent thingy! :O
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

All I just need now is to give her a primary gene and she's done. :woo:

Then I just need a mate for her, sadlythe pair I'm breeding to get the right color combo decided to be trolls and not give me the combo I needed of course.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

That's a very nice girl, Karz.

/pokes Workshop
I'd really appreciate it if you gave me something other than crates. Like some copper armour.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Thanks, she still needs vipera and then she's done then all I need is hr mate which is still a WIP but I've already planned him out as well. Tbh I hope to make them my own little subspecies.

And then I got another shimvip/glim pair I need to make after finishing up this one.
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Spoiler
Niverdia wrote:Also, my one and only fandragon got better with a sword.

ETA: Actually, no, I decided that my lair finally needs more fandragons. These are gonna be FitzChivalry Farseer and Molly Chandler - blue for Fitz's ubiquitous Buck duchy blue clothes during his life in the castle, and red for Molly's memorable red skirts. Both will be regened and turned into Pearls. Went on a limb about the dark secondaries, because I don't remember if there were any specific colours beyond a blue field with an elk on it, but both of these characters have dark hair, so why not.
*squints*

Is that a HOMM3 dragon?

Also loving Fitz and Molly. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Mazzi wrote:
Spoiler
Niverdia wrote:Also, my one and only fandragon got better with a sword.

*squints*

Is that a HOMM3 dragon?

Also loving Fitz and Molly. <3
Yep. :D I was replaying HoMM3 campaigns at the time when I acquired and customized him.

Thank you. They'll most likely become Spekle/Freckle/Belly Pearlcatchers, because I want genes that would look good with most accents but I'm too cheap to do shiny genes AND I don't have any Speckle/Freckle pearls. :derp:
Last edited by Niverdia on August 11th, 2015, 2:31:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

I feel like I'm the only one that don't have a fandragon sometimes. XD
SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

Anyone here manage to get one of the marketplace swords? How much are they? I haven't been able to find one at all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Is only the Traditional Broadsword you can get from the MP, it should be 20k without discount since FR usually just adds a zero to the sell back price for the MP selling price. The cleaver is a coli drop only and the remaining four are in the gem market.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”