Flight Rising Guild v2

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Flight Rising Guild v2

Post by Karzarill »

I got no idea really, is crazy.

I wanna get my hands on a lightning egg so I can opened it on my birthday which is next month.
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

re: unhatched eggs on the AH
I couldn't whip together the gold for enough eggs to correspond with my age, and I was lucky enough to have held on to I think 2-3 eggs I had found various ways for an entire year, so I just ended up hatching one egg from each flight and one nocturne egg, but I was still grinding like crazy up until the very last day before my birthday hahaha :/ I guess the prices just keep rising... I'm on the gen1 hoarders ping list, and I just don't know how these people have the funds to keep having mass hatchings/mass scatterscrolling, I must totally be doing something wrong haha
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Me neither, I'm not a gen 1 hoarder, although I do love a nice colored gen 1 I can't really deny that after I bought Raiden for like 1,200 gen, fully stoned and level 25, no genes though.

SolarRush
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarRush »

xmands wrote:congrats piney & solarrush! <3 luckily I've managed to grab one of each of yours, they're amazing!

darn, wish I had known about baldwin's brew earlier, I've been so busy this week I just managed to get on today to try and grab things I want!

Thanks!! I think "surge" also looks pretty good as an arcane rep imo :o

---

RE: Color Hype

I'm soo ready for robin and yellow! Although I get the distinct feeling I may need to fix some OC based dragons....
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

xmands wrote:re: unhatched eggs on the AH
I couldn't whip together the gold for enough eggs to correspond with my age, and I was lucky enough to have held on to I think 2-3 eggs I had found various ways for an entire year, so I just ended up hatching one egg from each flight and one nocturne egg, but I was still grinding like crazy up until the very last day before my birthday hahaha :/ I guess the prices just keep rising... I'm on the gen1 hoarders ping list, and I just don't know how these people have the funds to keep having mass hatchings/mass scatterscrolling, I must totally be doing something wrong haha
Pfffft I love the G1 hoarders list, it's my favourite thing :P They usually hatch pretty dragons and end up selling those to fund more eggs! It's an endless cycle xD

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

This really isn't much, but I'm happy now because one of my dragons now looks like the Eleventh Doctor.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

IDK, I feel like getting more brown-white dragons, this one will be one of the clan's gardeners.^^ He's Slate/Beige/Maize.

And future girlfriend xD:
Last edited by Niverdia on August 5th, 2015, 2:40:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

sooo not counting how much these two costed me <:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Someone out of the blue just send me a crackle scroll and a lighting emblem. :t-O_O:
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

I broke FR!
Spoiler

Return to “Guilds Quarter”