You made a typo, Magistream

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: You made a typo, Magistream

Post by Blazen749 »

Blank? My guess is during planning stages they weren't named yet?<
I won`t say which creature, because like ACR I like this one.
Last edited by Blazen749 on March 25th, 2015, 6:26:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

hee hee hee hee, that's an awesome one. Some of the typos are amusing enough I almost hate to see them corrected...
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Lavender
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lavender »

Hello! This is the adult Argaent Kirin description.
Spoiler
Though winter kirin hatchlings are certainly very pretty, they grow to be most exquisite creatures. Their manes thicken, their coats seem almost to shine, and they grow truly magnificent antlers. These antlers are what differentiate the two types of kirins. Argaent kirins have silver antlers, beautiful to behold but able to slice through flesh with ease. Those with golden antlers, which are equally sharp, are named aerum kirin. The two are much the same, though aerum kirin are more likely to be spotted during the daytime, while argaent kirin are completely nocturnal. Their personalities are much alike though; they are gracious creatures, always attentive and caring. Even the youngest kirin hatchling is able to tell if someone is in pain, and will go to the hurt person at once. As they age, witner kirins travel further and further from The Keep to find those in need. A magi fortunate enough to have one of these selfless creatures as a companion should become used to their absence. As winter slowly melts away, so too do the winter kirins, off to colder lands. Though cold climates have been magically created for their benefit, kirins are too wild at heart and most cannot stand to be penned in for months on end. Instead, winter kirins make a long trek to the north, bringing older fawns along with them. Kirin companions who are either too young or old to make the trip are made comfortable at The Keep, where blocks of ice and heaps of snow are conjured daily. It is thought that on their journey to the north, these companions mingle with wild kirin, enjoying freezing temperatures and constant snowstorms.
Back from an extended absence and eager to rediscover the site! Image
Souless98
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Souless98 »

For the imperial beetle description:
As big as the larva was, your adult fortis beetle is even larger, and its huge horn give even the more powerful predators at the Keep pause.
LF: psittarx dragons, solar fox, event creatures from between 2016-2019, ratumbidae, event creatures from current event ImageSnap and Crunch say hi~Image 0/25 thanks all! mine/popsicles <--FROZEN EGG GIVEAWAY!! Free frozen eggs, just dm me! (Donations accepted but not needed!)
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

From the yatagarasu description:

"much to the dismay of the unfortunate soul to which whom the object belongs,"

Looks like I added in a random extra "which". "Which" should be removed from this sentence. :nerd:

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightStars »

From Golden Farir hatchling:
you thought at first it was simply that – a seed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
Animalraiser6624
CreaturesTrade

Post by Animalraiser6624 »

You spelt Nareau, Neraeu in the Crystalcoatl overall description.
Wishlist:
1. Regal Sailfin Wyrm
2. Beishi Nian
3. Celestial Dragon
4. Ember Drake
5. Solar/Lunar Fox
I am searching for donis now. If you want to offer, go right ahead,however, I can't give much right now. Also, I don't care about inbred or gen.http://magistream.com/26-mercado/197221 ... sales.html My shop. http://swle.yarold.eu/?id=19126 They grow faster!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Once a donec fish hatchling has finally tired itself out ??? a rare sight to see ??? the donec little one retreats to one of the sea anemones in the lake to rest.
From the Donec fish hatchie. We have some rogue question marks. Also in the part between the rogue question marks,it reads funny, like it's missing some words, or punctuation.
hazelnut
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hazelnut »

I don't know if this counts as a typo, but in the pearl wyrm egg descriptions they are described as incandescent, which is glowing with heat. Perhaps it's meant to say iridescent?
slicing
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by slicing »

On the world map there's a typo - it says "Moutains of Me'Chuan' instead of Mountains

Return to “Support and Suggestions”