How I Got My Two Favorite Nikollus Dogs FULL STORY

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

how would you rate this story? please read all text before rating • = ONE RATING STAR

17%
••
17%
•••
33%
••••
17%
•••••
No votes
sending pm with improvements
17%

Total votes: 6

pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

How I Got My Two Favorite Nikollus Dogs FULL STORY

Post by pugspie101 »

One cold winter night, i was sitting by the fire, drinking hot cocoa and watching my axolotls swim around in their tank. Suddenly, i heard a scracthing at the door. I quickly got up and opened the door. In front of me sat a beautiful female nikollus carrying a basket with two small pups. She quickly walked in and placed her pups on the rug, then left. While she was running into the woods, I noticed a scar on her flank.

That night I put the two pups right in front of the fireplace. Thier breathing slowly grew and eventually, the female woke up. She had such glossy fur! I thought for a moment...
~ill have to find them homes. I have too many animals as it is. I cant be a pack rat...~
Suddenly, the young pup licked her brother. The small thing slowly rose and nuzzeled his sisters snout. What would i do with them?

The next day, i went out for a walk to collect my thoughts. I saw a large brown mound laying there under a tree. I went over to investigate. There lay a beautiful nikollus dog. Wait a minute, it had a scar on its flank! It was the mother dog i saw last night!

I felt so bad for the pups. I decided i would keep them. I couldd bottle feed them and i daresay that i would do a better job than some others. So it continued.
While watching the male pup, it reminded me of Mt. Hood. And so the name stuck. I thought Bella really went along with the female, and so they were named. I wondered what it would be like keeping these dogs. I had never had one before.

So? Is it good? Keep in mind this is a short story due to my limited time on ms. This story is based on my two nikollus dogs, Mount Hood and Bella. Feedback?!
want me too write a story about your fav ms pet for you? Post here!
Image Image
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Extra...

Post by pugspie101 »

Reserved
Image Image
MLLady
CreaturesTrade

Re: How I Got My Two Favorite Nikollus Dogs FULL STORY

Post by MLLady »

This is really interesting! You are a talented writer :)
EDIT: I accidentally put "write" instead of writer. >.<
ImageImageImageImage
Clicks, please :)
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Re: How I Got My Two Favorite Nikollus Dogs FULL STORY

Post by pugspie101 »

Thank you!
i am working on a book right now.... about an alien girl...
Image Image

Return to “The Den”