Storm's New Lineages

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Storm's New Lineages

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Hi Storm! I'd like to request a breeding!
I would like a creature from the Benadryl family and the Wind Song family.
If possible, I would like any gender of creature from the 1st generation.
I agree not to inbreed, cross-breed with other lineages, freeze or release my babies. Furthermore, I agree to breed my adoption and send you the offspring if I do not wish to keep it. I also agree that I will not breed inappropriate creature species into the lineage and that I have read the rules.

I already have babies from all of your other families.

Also sending babies back to you from the Forest Dreamer family, the De La Terre family, the Lore Fiend family (2), the Caribbean family, the Arctic Freeze family, the Autumn Rain family, the Sassafras family, the is Regal family, and the Wave Dancer family.

Since I haven't posted in this thread before, I must have asked for and received my creatures thru PM. Which means I never saw the "If you choose not to keep your babies, please send them back to me." rule from this thread. So I must apologize for giving away a baby from the Wave Dancer family. My normal procedure is to breed my lineage creatures to give away for free, and most families don't ask for the babies to be returned, so I just did what I would normally do... give away the babies when they are asked for.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Family Center”