Wind - Rainbow Phoenix

Earth and Wind creature design contest
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Wind - Rainbow Phoenix

Post by Shadowfax278 »

The Rainbow Phoenix can be found in hot regions, usually near volcanos. They travel in a flock and when they're separated from it, they let out a mournful sound that makes anyone who hears it sad as if they're sharing the mournful feeling of the phoenix that's lost. They have two sets of wings, two tails, and two taloned feet as well as rainbow-colored bodies, wings, fire, and tails.

link to it since the image that was here earlier has been taken out since some people couldn't see it:

Rainbow Phoenix

sorry that it looks a little crappy or not that good; I'm not that good at drawing so the other set of wings don't really look like wings and the two tails don't really look like tails :t-sweat:...I thought it would look better so please don't say anything negative about it since I tried; I looked at one of my phoenixes in my keep as inspiration for it so some of it looks like that and then I just added another set of wings, added rainbow colors, and attempted to put in another tail and fire though they probably don't look that much like tails, fire, and wings but I gave it my best shot anyway :angel:...also all the stuff in the middle of it and wings are supposed to be feathers but not that good at drawing those either T_T.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 7th, 2014, 3:16:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Radda111
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wind - Rainbow Phoenix

Post by Radda111 »

the pic doesn't work...
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.
Glorious Gifting Wishes Doni Rentals
Desperately Looking for Gender Swaps

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

There's a link, too; did you click on it? Both are showing up fine on both my computer, kindle fire, and phone so I don't know why it's not showing up on yours :orly:; if anyone else is having a problem seeing both, I can edit the links for both the picture and the link below it to the full thing.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

The link works fine for me.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okay; don't know why the image can't be seen by some people then...maybe it has to do with the computer's settings or something.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “October 2014 Monthly Contest”