The Story of Lucky

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

The Story of Lucky

Post by AuraDragoness »

This is something I wrote back during the last crash that effected any creatures hidden within trades, it is about a little Kaeran of mine that was effected and was recovered afterwards.

~~~
The little Kaeran hatchling looked around him, everything was black and dark as if a void had swallowed the world itself.

Floating in the black void were other creatures, all of which trembled in fear like him; where were their Magi? The ones that raised them from mere eggs and took care of them?

Gathering what little courage he had he began to walk around on what appeared to be nothing but air, his destination a group of creatures that had gathered around each other for comfort.

Trying to give them hope that they would be alright he suggested they walk around the void-like place they were in in search of clues as to what happened.

Some joined the little one in his quest, others stayed behind; either to scared or given up hope.

The group didn't know how long they walked for there was no sun or moon to tell them. They could do nothing but continue on in hope.

After what felt like a three days worth travel the courageous Kaeran motioned to something bright in the distance, renewing any lost hope.

As they arrived at their destination the group rejoiced, through the bright light was the Keep, their home.

Without hesitation the group leapt through, blanking out as they did so.

The Kaeran awoke alone inside a familiar place, within the Keep. How had he ended up here? The last thing he remembered was being outside the building; actually, that was all he remembered at the moment, save memories that he'd spent that the keep with his Magi.

Wait, his Magi, where was she?

He didn't have to wonder long when he was scooped up in gentle hands by someone.

Looking at the one who had picked him up he chirped in joy,his Magi was here with him the whole time as usual, why would he have questioned her absence?

Good morning, Lucky." She said, calling him by a name other than 'little one'.

Lucky...what a strange name to call him. It didn't matter why she'd named him this but he was happy to have a name, no matter how odd it was.

He would now forever be known as Lucky the Kaeran.

~~~

I'm not the best at writing so I might have a few punctuation errors in the story but I figured I'd give posting it a go anyway.

As for why I named the Kaeran 'Lucky' it's because out of the all creatures that had been lost in the crash he was one of the few lucky ones that were recovered.
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Sammcro
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Story of Lucky

Post by Sammcro »

How adorable! It's lovely :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Kenziepetherwalker
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Story of Lucky

Post by Kenziepetherwalker »

THAT WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

CLICK US PLEASE!!! water mages are always a source of soothing comfort.
I ONLY POST THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF MY STORIES AFTER TWO PEOPLE LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS POST!

Return to “The Den”