No votes

Total votes: 30

Wolfwing
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: ~ Hikari's Art Shop! ~ OPEN

Post by Wolfwing »

hikariangelwings wrote:
Wolfwing wrote:Helo, Hikari! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a commission for me ^^
Would you be able to do a partial body (waist-up shot) of these two?:
http://wolf-ride.deviantart.com/art/Gem ... -410155996
here is a more detailed version of the guys on the right (but the hair style is more like in the above picture :italian: )
http://wolf-ride.deviantart.com/art/Zev ... -410155862
i will be paying in gold ^^
i will try to edit this post with their personalities and such :D
Thank you!
I am working on completing a few other commissions first but I will do your commission if you want. Just post more info about the people and what you would want them to be doing/how they are posed and I will get on it as soon as I can ^^
Details posted ^^
Thank you!
Always LTB kitsune hatchlings and pheonix simurghs Feel free to PM me about things in my various "for sale" tabs Sprite art by Seabra
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hikariangelwings »

Wolfwing wrote:Hello, Hikari! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a commission for me ^^
here is a more detailed version of the guys on the right (but the hair style is more like in the above picture :italian: )
Thank you!

EDIT: Appearances and personalities/ pose
Girl:
Name: Vez Age: 17-ish
Personality: Hyper as heck; she is the epitome of the extrovert archetype. :italian: She's also very daredevil-ish and likes to pull the occasional stunt/ prank. She is usually found to be smiling/ smirking.
Appearance: as she appears in the reference; the tube top (i guess) she wears underneath the vest cuts off above her midriff (provided that you end up drawing below that point). She has upper arm warmers (?) Her hair might be a bit confusing: it's layered and shorter in the back than the front (hopefully that makes some sort of sense).
If the clothing description is too confusing you can put her in a vest hoodie of any color with armbands on either upper arm.

Boy:
Name: Zev Age: 17-ish
Personality: he is Vez's younger twin and her complete opposite. Introverted and somewhat shy, he doesn't exactly despise humanity but he isn't a huge fan of hanging around other people (even Vez at times). Furthermore, he doesn't like personal contact that violates his personal bubble. He doesn't seem to be able to express much emotion but when he smiles (or at the very least tries to) it's very subtle (if that makes any sense at all...).
Appearance: He has a couple of idiosyncrasies that affect his appearance: 1) he is always found carrying around and usually reading a black-covered book 2) occasionally he will carry around a meter stick. 3) he has anywhere from 2-3 ribbons/ bracelets on each forearm; they can be any color you wish but they are usually black and one other color (so, sadly, no rainbows...) His eyes actually change color depending on his emotions, but they are usually garnet.
As for clothing, if you don't feel like drawing his jacket, you can put him in a long sleeved striped dark gray henley with the sleeves rolled to just below the elbows, but he always has a silver ribbon wrapped twice around and tied to one of his upper arms.

Pose: your choice of who goes on which side; upper bodies in quarter view in opposing directions with Vez yanking on Zev's upper arm ribbon and looking at the viewer with a devil-ish grin. Zev is holding his book open in his hands and is glancing somewhat annoyed at Vez. You can have his meter stick tucked under one of his arms.

Sorry about the long, probably unnecessary details... :derp:

I can do it full color for around 45,000g
Also, when you mean meter stick you mean a literal meter stick? (like a ruler?) That is interesting..
~ Life is Chaos ~
I click ALL the creatures on this page!
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale
Quicksale! SB Herbalist and Watershop creatures too!

LTB SB ICE KITSUNE! PM ME FOR DETAILS
Wolfwing
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfwing »

hikariangelwings wrote:
Spoiler
Wolfwing wrote:Hello, Hikari! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a commission for me ^^
Thank you!

EDIT: Appearances and personalities/ pose
Girl:
Name: Vez Age: 17-ish
Personality: Hyper as heck; she is the epitome of the extrovert archetype. :italian: She's also very daredevil-ish and likes to pull the occasional stunt/ prank. She is usually found to be smiling/ smirking.
Appearance: as she appears in the reference; the tube top (i guess) she wears underneath the vest cuts off above her midriff (provided that you end up drawing below that point). She has upper arm warmers (?) Her hair might be a bit confusing: it's layered and shorter in the back than the front (hopefully that makes some sort of sense).
If the clothing description is too confusing you can put her in a vest hoodie of any color with armbands on either upper arm.

Boy:
Name: Zev Age: 17-ish
Personality: he is Vez's younger twin and her complete opposite. Introverted and somewhat shy, he doesn't exactly despise humanity but he isn't a huge fan of hanging around other people (even Vez at times). Furthermore, he doesn't like personal contact that violates his personal bubble. He doesn't seem to be able to express much emotion but when he smiles (or at the very least tries to) it's very subtle (if that makes any sense at all...).
Appearance: He has a couple of idiosyncrasies that affect his appearance: 1) he is always found carrying around and usually reading a black-covered book 2) occasionally he will carry around a meter stick. 3) he has anywhere from 2-3 ribbons/ bracelets on each forearm; they can be any color you wish but they are usually black and one other color (so, sadly, no rainbows...) His eyes actually change color depending on his emotions, but they are usually garnet.
As for clothing, if you don't feel like drawing his jacket, you can put him in a long sleeved striped dark gray henley with the sleeves rolled to just below the elbows, but he always has a silver ribbon wrapped twice around and tied to one of his upper arms.

Pose: your choice of who goes on which side; upper bodies in quarter view in opposing directions with Vez yanking on Zev's upper arm ribbon and looking at the viewer with a devil-ish grin. Zev is holding his book open in his hands and is glancing somewhat annoyed at Vez. You can have his meter stick tucked under one of his arms.

Sorry about the long, probably unnecessary details... :derp:

I can do it full color for around 45,000g
Also, when you mean meter stick you mean a literal meter stick? (like a ruler?) That is interesting..
Sounds great!
Yep, he carries around an actual meter stick, strange as it is :haha:
Always LTB kitsune hatchlings and pheonix simurghs Feel free to PM me about things in my various "for sale" tabs Sprite art by Seabra
GallowsCalibrator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by GallowsCalibrator »

Could you draw my OC Xreas? ^_^

Description:
Spoiler
Xreas is a 15-year old female that has a lean build and is around 5"8 in height. Her hair is the rich color of ebony, and it's cut right above the shoulders, croppy at the end and with a white streak running down one side. Her face is relatively slim and heart-shaped, skin pale and angular eyes a hazel color. Xreas is adorned with simple street clothes that are often worn and nearly always concealed behind a midnight-black traveling cloak with silver borders, fastenings, and a deep hood. Lastly, she has a distinguishable scar that runs from her jawline to her collarbone. She's a sharpshooter, so she always has her sniper rifle strapped to her back.
Art Type: Full Body + Color

Payment: 45k (?) In gold :wave:
Last edited by GallowsCalibrator on February 22nd, 2014, 12:37:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

GallowsCalibrator wrote:Could you draw my OC Xreas? ^_^

Description:
Spoiler
Xreas is a 15-year old female that has a lean build and is around 5"8 in height. Her hair is the rich color of ebony, and it's cut right above the shoulders, croppy at the end and with a white streak running down one side. Her face is relatively slim and heart-shaped, skin pale and angular eyes a hazel color. Xreas is adorned with simple street clothes that are often worn and nearly always concealed behind a midnight-black traveling cloak with silver borders, fastenings, and a deep hood. Lastly, she has a distinguishable scar that runs from her jawline to her collarbone. She's a sharpshooter, so she always has her sniper rifle strapped to her back.
Art Type: Full-Color

Payment: 55k (?) In gold :wave:
I can start working on it but my scanner is currently broken. I am probably going to be getting it back soon but it may take a bit. Is that okay with you?
~ Life is Chaos ~
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale

GallowsCalibrator
CreaturesTrade

Post by GallowsCalibrator »

hikariangelwings wrote:
GallowsCalibrator wrote:Could you draw my OC Xreas? ^_^

Description:
Spoiler
Art Type: Full Body + Color

Payment: 45k (?) In gold :wave:
I can start working on it but my scanner is currently broken. I am probably going to be getting it back soon but it may take a bit. Is that okay with you?
Yeah! That's fine with me :roll:
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: ~ Hikari's Art Shop! ~ FULL

Sorry for the wait guys. I am finally back home from college for the summer and don't have a bunch of finals or studying to do anymore :derp: I have finished Shy's piece and am waiting for her feedback so I started going down my list. I went to work on Wolfwing's piece but the links aren't working at the moment so I just did a rough sketch for the pose (see below) and am waiting for the references. I will also be working on getting GallowsCalibrator's done as well so you can expect me to be posting/PMing updates on the works as I go. Hopefully I can finally get my Art shop running smoothly again now that I have more free time to get things done.

Wolfwing:
Vez and Zev
~ Life is Chaos ~
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale

Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: ~ Hikari's Art Shop! ~ OPEN SLOT

Post by Borgia »

it's been a while, seems like it's time for me to bother you for another commission! :D
i'd like a full body piece, full colour, with a background!

i'd like this dude drawn. [there are a few refs there.. you have to cycle through them, there's a next and previous button at the top!]
the most accurate ref for his tattoos is the one that says 'lence' on it. if you draw it with the other sides of his arms showing, all of this tattoos relate to some kind of disaster/dangerous thing.
here's a lot of info about him to give you ideas about poses and stuff? i don't know, i just know that i can draw a character better if i know about them.
Spoiler
Name: Pollution
Aliases: Pestilence, Lence, Father of Decay
Sex: Male
Personality: Lence is very unapologetic about everything. A bringer of disease to both fauna and flora, he has a hard time being truly excitable in any direction. He's self-indulgent, a bit of a glutton, and easy-going. Most remark that Lence has an oozing, slick quality to his personality-- like oil, or billowing, toxic smoke. His silver tongue has gotten him out of and into more situations than he'd ever admit, though that comes with being around (virtually) forever.
Special abilities: Being one of the four horsemen [or, in this case, deer] of the apocalypse, Lence can control pestilence and pollution-- which is to say, disease and death. Everywhere he goes things seem to die around him, and anyone he gets close to often comes down with a cold or something worse, if they stay by him too long. Most/all of his friends are some degree of immortal, since he'd kill them if they hung out with him too often.
Sexuality: Pansexual, panromantic
Other: Lence's glow seems to increase with his mood. The happier he is, the brighter it glows. An absence of glow can either mean extreme sadness, aggravation, or anger.. none of which you want to be around for. [This glow refers to his eyes in his human form]
Character largely inspired by Good Omen's version of Pestilence, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
you can draw him in any clothes, though he prefers to go without sleeves. anything else is fair game; and if you're not comfortable with the tattoos, he can even be drawn with sleeves.

as for a background, some kind of polluted landscape, or maybe a very clean/lively landscape that's dying around him since he's there?
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: ~ Hikari's Art Shop! ~ OPEN SLOT

Borgia wrote:it's been a while, seems like it's time for me to bother you for another commission! :D
i'd like a full body piece, full colour, with a background!

i'd like this dude drawn. [there are a few refs there.. you have to cycle through them, there's a next and previous button at the top!]
the most accurate ref for his tattoos is the one that says 'lence' on it. if you draw it with the other sides of his arms showing, all of this tattoos relate to some kind of disaster/dangerous thing.
here's a lot of info about him to give you ideas about poses and stuff? i don't know, i just know that i can draw a character better if i know about them.
Spoiler
Name: Pollution
Aliases: Pestilence, Lence, Father of Decay
Sex: Male
Personality: Lence is very unapologetic about everything. A bringer of disease to both fauna and flora, he has a hard time being truly excitable in any direction. He's self-indulgent, a bit of a glutton, and easy-going. Most remark that Lence has an oozing, slick quality to his personality-- like oil, or billowing, toxic smoke. His silver tongue has gotten him out of and into more situations than he'd ever admit, though that comes with being around (virtually) forever.
Special abilities: Being one of the four horsemen [or, in this case, deer] of the apocalypse, Lence can control pestilence and pollution-- which is to say, disease and death. Everywhere he goes things seem to die around him, and anyone he gets close to often comes down with a cold or something worse, if they stay by him too long. Most/all of his friends are some degree of immortal, since he'd kill them if they hung out with him too often.
Sexuality: Pansexual, panromantic
Other: Lence's glow seems to increase with his mood. The happier he is, the brighter it glows. An absence of glow can either mean extreme sadness, aggravation, or anger.. none of which you want to be around for. [This glow refers to his eyes in his human form]
Character largely inspired by Good Omen's version of Pestilence, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
you can draw him in any clothes, though he prefers to go without sleeves. anything else is fair game; and if you're not comfortable with the tattoos, he can even be drawn with sleeves.

as for a background, some kind of polluted landscape, or maybe a very clean/lively landscape that's dying around him since he's there?
I can do it for around 55k :wave: How does that sound?
~ Life is Chaos ~
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale

Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: ~ Hikari's Art Shop! ~ FULL

Post by Borgia »

sounds good to me! (:
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!

Return to “Seller's Gallery”