Snowball Fight!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Nyaro
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Snowball Fight!

Post by Nyaro »

Hmm, My two snowdragons are gone too. Weird. I guess they'll come back when they feel like it maybe?

*throws more snowballs*
Kyris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyris »

"Your aim was true and there's just... snow way you missed."

I think I only ever had two snow dragons, and I don't think they're in my keep any more, either. Oh, well.

*throws more snowballs*
used to be dragonlover910
RavenSkyfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by RavenSkyfire »

Hey, you over there!! Duck!!!!!
Manda in Auburn, WA
Feel free to click anything in my Keep!
Show us some love!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Glow »

Nyaro wrote:Hmm, My two snowdragons are gone too. Weird. I guess they'll come back when they feel like it maybe?

*throws more snowballs*
LOLOLOLOL I love how you think about it for a second then go "eh, whatever. Keep calm and carry on!". Cheers to you! :t-lol:

By the way, I keep getting an extra snowball added on randomly. Is that supposed to happen? *throws madly at people*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
ImageImageImageImage
SolarRush
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarRush »

lmfao of course I'm not gonna flee

retaliate!!

EDIT:

Wait wat. Where Snowdragons go?? o3o Mine are gone too :omg:
Ruffian75
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ruffian75 »

Read between the lines (always a good idea with Tristan...lol!):

Do recall that Remy's will sell you as many eggs as you can carry (and pay for). Throw some, buy more ...throw some more...until it's all over. There is NO reason to NOT have fun and toss a LOT of snowballs, as long as one has gold to buy "as many as one can carry" (or one gets "air-mailed" enough of them).

The variable that has changed? We DO NOT KNOW when the snowball fight will end! Christmas celebrations go on more than one day.

So can this snow ball fight...all through the Twelve Days of Christmas. :devil:

Human nature being what it is, if one is 'tormented' enough, one tends to retaliate (that means snow gets thrown anyway).

Here is what Tristan probably REALLY means: "Many days instead of only one" is, IMHO, the key difference in the current event; nothing else has changed as far as I can see (so far). Tristan isn't lying, after all it's NOT the EXACT same event if it happens over more than one day, is it?

The disappearing Snow Dragons is just a "glitch"? Don't think so, it fits all too well with what a Snow Dragon does.Tristan wants the dragons to do what Snow Dragons do. Besides, do you really think that people are going to throw ANY snow balls if the result is they lose all their Snow Dragons and get none back when all is said and done? Don't think so; how would THAT be for a FAIL! of a snow ball fight (and gold sink)?

One more thing: If it were a "one dragon, one snow ball" situation, wouldn't one not be able to continue to throw snow balls if they had no Snow Dragons to lose in the process? That would be logical, and it isn't happening.
Happy Magiversary 15! Image *****************************************************************************************

To Hatchling:

To Adult:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Daily Adoptable Nursery, Ruffian75.
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

Ruffian75 wrote:Read between the lines (always a good idea with Tristan...lol!):

Do recall that Remy's will sell you as many eggs as you can carry (and pay for). Throw some, buy more ...throw some more...until it's all over. There is NO reason to NOT have fun and toss a LOT of snowballs, as long as one has gold to buy "as many as one can carry" (or one gets "air-mailed" enough of them).

The variable that has changed? We DO NOT KNOW when the snowball fight will end! Christmas celebrations go on more than one day.

So can this snow ball fight...all through the Twelve Days of Christmas. :devil:

Human nature being what it is, if one is 'tormented' enough, one tends to retaliate (that means snow gets thrown anyway).

Here is what Tristan probably REALLY means: "Many days instead of only one" is, IMHO, the key difference in the current event; nothing else has changed as far as I can see (so far). Tristan isn't lying, after all it's NOT the EXACT same event if it happens over more than one day, is it?

The disappearing Snow Dragons is just a "glitch"? Don't think so, it fits all too well with what a Snow Dragon does.Tristan wants the dragons to do what Snow Dragons do. Besides, do you really think that people are going to throw ANY snow balls if the result is they lose all their Snow Dragons and get none back when all is said and done? Don't think so; how would THAT be for a FAIL! of a snow ball fight (and gold sink)?

One more thing: If it were a "one dragon, one snow ball" situation, wouldn't one not be able to continue to throw snow balls if they had no Snow Dragons to lose in the process? That would be logical, and it isn't happening.
I don't know if it's a glitch for certain but I think you should stop telling people it's not.
ImageImage :t--.-:
aloobah
CreaturesTrade

Post by aloobah »

I really hope I get my Snow Dragons back. I paid so much for those guys. ;__;

Back on topic...You guys better hide because I'm a snowball throwing machine. ;)
passionate
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by passionate »

Looks like this year aloobah is getting...a lump of cold.

lolol
come on, virtual pets literally should not die. they're VIRTUAL pets

xanje referral: <3
?/25 gifts omg thank you!!!
Wishlist Thank you

They say what doesn't kill the soul will make it harder
but you can't be a stone-hearted man. Anthony Green

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

Apparently, I got myself a rival without even trying >D

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.

Return to “Community Discussion”