The "Searching for a 1x1 Partner" Thread - Important Update!

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
WhiteFire
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The "Searching for a 1x1 Partner" Thread - Important Upd

Post by WhiteFire »

~Not taking anymore 1x1s at the moment~
~Ello~
I have already created one of these (page 9), but I have decided to create another one of these. :D
~Things about me~
• I have school and other things that keep me busy for most hours of the day. Though I am able to jump on here usually at night. I can't promise you I will be on everyday, but you will probably see me a few times a week.
• I am a lit/adv. writing. I like to write more then three lines in a post. I am looking for someone who is willing/wanting to write long posts with me.
• I can usually come up with plots for roleplays, so if you want to roleplay with me and can't think of a story or a plot its okay. I've got plenty of ideas.
• I want someone who does not use text talk and uses proper grammar. I can understand if you make mistakes though. I make mistakes all the time.
~What I will do~
~Smileys means I like the idea.Ones with 5 smileys are ideas I love to do~
Romance☺☺☺☺☺
Action ☺☺☺☺☺
Werewolves ☺☺☺☺☺
Vampires ☺☺☺☺☺
Shapeshifters ☺☺☺☺☺
Angels ☺☺☺☺☺
Fairy Tale theme ☺☺☺☺☺
Dragons ☺☺☺☺
Maximum Ride ☺☺☺☺
Medieval ☺☺☺
Demons ☺☺☺
Elves ☺☺☺
Pixies ☺☺☺
Slaves/Masters ☺☺☺
Powers ☺☺
Zombies
Realistic
I am open to any other ideas, but be warned there are some ideas I won't do. (Ex. Horse roleplays or Warrior themed roleplays). There are very few I won't do though. Also if you want a mix of ideas I would love to do that. (Ex. Angel/Werewolf Romance.)

Well just PM me if you would like to do a 1x1 with me. Don't be afraid to ask. >.<
Last edited by WhiteFire on November 10th, 2013, 9:35:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamwiseGJ
CreaturesTrade

Post by SamwiseGJ »

05/11/13

Hello! I've already created one of these on the first page but I thought I would post another one (seeing as we're allowed now and I think a lot of people skip past the first few pages).

Because of how busy I am with school work, and seeing as I already have one 1x1 RP, I'm only going to be taking on three more roleplays.

ABOUT ME:
- I do have school and it is a very important year so I'm afraid I won't be online every night. Depending on how busy I am, I will try to get on at least twice a week. I shall inform any of the people I'm RPing with if I won't be online for an extended period of time.
- I do like to write detailed replies, I tend to write 2-3+ paragraphs depending on how much you respond with. If you only reply with a couple of lines and don't give me much to work with, my response won't be as great.
- I like to plot and make the plots last a while; if we're doing romance I don't like diving straight into it unless it's part of the plot.
- I wouldn't like an RP partner who uses text talk or poor grammar. Not everyone is perfect, I understand that. Hell, I make mistakes all of the time.
- I would like notice if my RP partner is going away for a while, although activity does not really bother me so much anymore (as I stated before, my activity isn't going to be fabulous).
- I would like to point out that I am more comfortable playing female characters simply because I don't play males very well. Although if absolutely needed to I will play a male.

WHAT I WANT TO DO:
I would like to RP anything out of the following. The more stars beside it, the more I would like to RP it.

- Vampires ****
- Werewolves ****
- Shapeshifters *****
- Fandom*****
{fandom list}
Spoiler
Lord of the Rings
Darren Shan
Teen Wolf
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Star Trek
Star Wars
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Marvel
BBC's Sherlock and film versions starring RDJ
{send me a PM if you're wondering about other fandoms}
- Fantasy *****
- Romance ****
- Apocalypse *****
- Medieval ****

I'm always up for mixing stuff together. If you would like to RP with me, please just shoot me a PM!

SLOTS FILLED
1) 'Defenders of the World' - 1x1 with MsShino
2)
3)
Last edited by SamwiseGJ on November 8th, 2013, 7:14:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~new signature coming soon~
PhantomOG
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomOG »

Well hello fellow role players! My name is PhantomOG, but you may call me Phantom. I am searching for users who wish to partake in a 1x1 with myself. Now, I think it is important that you know somethings about me before deciding on whether or not you would like to roleplay with me.

About Myself
When I first joined Magistream, I was an avid role player albiet a rather poor one. As I aged, I fell out of roleplaying due to my own insecurities and fears. However, I have returned! I have recently been scouring the roleplay forum in hopes of finding a good roleplay to join in order to ease myself back into roleplaying. I finally decided to post here!

~So, one of the most important things about me you must know is that I am a VERY busy person who has a life outside the internet. This means I will not be able to post as frequently as other role players.
~In addition I tend to be a perfectionist which also hinders the speed at which I post.

Roleplaying Styles
~I am a semi-literate to literate role player. I would like AT LEAST a paragraph (3-5 sentences) per post, but would prefer more.
~I want proper grammer and spelling. Am I going to kill you if there's a typo or a slip in grammer every so often? No. But spell and grammer check are applications for a reason. Utilize them!
~I like using forms for characters. However, in those forms, I do not want personalities or backgrounds "To be roleplayed out." Also, pictures should not be solely be relied on for appearance.

Topics for the Roleplay

I am a flexible person. I like to roleplay lots of things, especially things I'm familiar with. Here are some of the topics I like to roleplay:
~Fantasy
~Sci-fi
~Historical Fiction
~ Fandoms
*****Marvel
*****MLP
*****Teen Titans
*****Tokyo Mew Mew
*****Soul Eater
*****Yu Yu Hakusho
***** Harry Potter
*****Bleach
*****Pokemon
*****There's more, but I can't think of them right now
~Any and all of these can have elements of romance. I am not opposed to full romance, but I am unfamilier with it, hence my hesitation.
~Horror

Anything I have not mentioned just ask. Now I must depart. Thank you for your time.

Status

Looking for partners...
Last edited by PhantomOG on November 13th, 2013, 4:37:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's only one god ma'am and I don't think he dresses like that."
"He's adopted..."
"Puny god."
"Doth mother know, you wearth her drapes?"
"Trust my rage..."
"Ta-da!"
sydneekay
CreaturesTrade

Post by sydneekay »

| Looking For Three 1x1 Partners!|

I have been on magistream for a while and sometimes I find it hard to find a good roleplay to join seeing as many are repetitive or they roleplay dies very quickly due to inactivity. I admit I am inactive at times due to school work and if you wish to roleplay with me please keep in mind that I might not be active on Thursdays seeing as I take art classes on that day.

For a 1x1 roleplay partner I am looking for someone that is semi-literate at the least, and the minimum for a post would be three lines or four good sentences. Also I'm searching for someone with good grammar with no text talk and I highly stress this because I have OCD and it bothers me seeing people use bad grammar. I like each person to have more than one character seeing as with just one each would get rather boring and dull. If you would like an example of my writing and literacy here is a link to a short story I have posted on magistream:
Spoiler
Things I like doing:
Harry Potter (I love this and if you'd like to I wouldn't say no to this)
Warrior cats (I love this as well)
Dragons
Wolves (I will definitely accept ones with powers such as elemental makes it more interesting)
Romance (I'd like every one of my roleplays to have at least a smidge of this)
Human (I like these but not really high-school based ones I see those too often)
Fantasy (Definitely)
Narnia
Hunger Games
Angels
Animal characters
Hybrids (Such as half animal half human)
Percy Jackson (More like the movies I haven't been able to read the books yet sorry)
(I'm open to any other ideas you make have but I may turn them down)

Things I don't like doing:
Vampires (Sorry I'm not much of a vampire girl)
Mermaids (Sure I like the little mermaid but roleplays with mermaids turn out to be pretty cliché)
Twilight (Sure I like the movies but I'm not highly motivated to do this)
High-school romance (I see these too often and sometimes it gets a little annoying)
Horror (Sorry I don't like this really at all)

|Spots Filled|:
1. WhiteFire (dragon roleplay)
Spoiler
Last edited by sydneekay on December 31st, 2013, 8:53:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SkyrisLione
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyrisLione »

Hey everyone, I'm Skyris. I'm looking for one ( maybe, maybe two) roleplay partners. I'm a little open on what I'd like to roleplay, but first, let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm still a student and I'm involved in several clubs, organizations, an extracurricular things..which means I have a very chaotic life. I am also a forum moderator on a different site, so I usually send quite a bit of time there. I am an aspiring writer; I currently on my school's newspaper staff, writing short stories for each issue. I'm also working on my own original book series that I will hopefully publish one day.
I won't exactly call myself a "high lit" roleplayer; I write what I can. Sometimes I feel like it's a little difficult to write things when other people are involved because I don't know what's going to happen next, my parter has a different style, ect. But that's what makes it fun.

Well, as I said, I'm open to quite a few things, but there's still a definite list of things I won't do:
  • Fantasy: wizards, witches, things like that. Those seem awkward for me to RP
    Bands/real people: I love music and all, but don't think I can do this
    Arranged marriages
    Werewolves/vampires: Too cliche
    Law enforcement/military: I know little to nothing about these
    Most TV series/major fandoms: The only shows I watch are usually crime shows and Spongebob, and I stay far, far away from fandoms @_@
The major thing that I like is originality. If your idea for a roleplay is original, I'll probably do it or at least try it. I can help you come up with plot along the way. I'd also like a partner that is okay with me talking to them, mainly discussing the roleplay and what goes in it, but regular chitchat too. I usually enjoy and stay with a roleplay longer if my partner and I talk.
Since I have a busy life, I'm perfectly okay with roleplaying off of MS, like over IM or something of that sort. I can't guarantee that I'll be on Magistream every day and sometimes I forget about posts.
Also if you'd like to see examples of my writing, just ask and I'll provide a couple documents I have.

That's all for now, thanks for reading. :wave:
Sitting:
Spoiler

Mine:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Looking for Partners Again

Hey guys, I'm rosemilly. Feel free to call me whatever you want to. I'm looking for a semi-literate roleplay partner who is active. I have school, so I'll post whenever I get the chance, I usually get on here many times a day. I'm open to most ideas. The amount my partner posts affects the amount I'll post, and I usually play guys for some odd reason, but I can play girls.

What I Like/Want to Do
Supernatural (genre)
Angels and/or demons
Adventure
Gang rivalries
Romance
mxm, fxm
DemonxHuman
Things not listed

What I Don’t Want to Do
Warriors or anything like it
Fxf
Celebrities
Twilight

Pm me if you have a question and/or you want to try to rp with me. :wave:
Last edited by rosemilly on March 14th, 2014, 2:56:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MsShino
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MsShino »

Hello. I'm MsShino.
I haven't done any serious roleplaying in quite a while but I would like to get back into it. If you have an interesting plot that fits in my little lists then send me a PM, I would love to take a look.

Expectations:
Someone who will post at least every few days if not more, and who will let me know if they will be away for a while.
I expect relatively literate writing.
No chat/text speak.
Mistakes happen, and neither of us are perfect. If you agree to do your best and not jump all over me if I make a silly mistake, I will do that same.

What I Will Do:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
End of World/Dystopian Future
Fandom with Canon characters
Straight, Yaoi/Slash & Yuri/Femslash (I have the most experience with the first two though)
Thriller/Horror

What I Won’t Do:
Twilight
Celebrities
Fandom with OCs (I very rarely like OCs so I don't want to even have it as an option)
Romance as the only or major plot point

There are probably more things that need to go on those lists, but I can't think of them at the moment.

All in all I am pretty open. If you don't see something here, feel free to PM and ask me. I promise I don't bite. :smirk: Not too hard anyways.

Current RPs
Defenders of the World - with SamwiseGJ
Last edited by MsShino on November 30th, 2013, 4:50:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Smallguy25
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smallguy25 »

So.

Here I am again. I could go on a whole rant about this, but I think I shall make it short, partially because I have no idea how to make a block of text, even one so small, look pretty.

There could be really only one reason I'm here. I have a post back in the past, although I'm too lazy to find it. And besides, people change.

At the time of this post, I feel up to try new things and reexplore old things. Of particular interest:
- Horror
- Fantasy
- Science Fiction
All in the broadest sense.

I typically have not done fandoms, with little intention of beginning, unless one is a real eye popper.

I have extremely varied post lengths, but do attempt to match my partner's posts. I also am an odd combination of really lazy and really busy, so I might not respond for a couple of days despite being online. Furthermore, I am also forgetful, so feel free to remind me.

I think that's all I wanted to cover...see you soon. Hopefully.
coppertine
CreaturesTrade

Post by coppertine »

• Hello, I am coppertine, & I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay!

I am mainly a semi-literate role player, of sorts. I prefer to write about an average of three, well-constructed sentences, with near-perfect grammar & punctuation. I write too many paragraphs at school to worry about writing them for a roleplay, so please don't ask or expect me to write more than six sentences, unless I'm really feeling up to it.
    Along with that, yes, I am in school, so that's twelve hours of my day gone. So, I will be able to post from six-ten almost every night. Also, I'm in a competitive volleyball club, so that takes up some of my weekends, too, for traveling. I do have a busy life, & I know this probably sounds like a lot, & that I'll never respond to you, but trust me, I will make time. ^^

Anyways, here's what I would like to do as far as roleplays go:
    •Some kind of domestic dog/stray dog pairing, in which I would prefer to be the stray, but I don't mind which I am.
    •Realistic male/female high-school romance-type roleplay.
    •Shapeshifter romance, where the shapeshifters are two different species, which causes a by of riff-raff.
    •Lastly, a realistic female/female pairing. I'm not experienced in this at all, so I'd need someone who is experienced, & will work with me.

I open to anything else you'd like to do or try, just ask me!
ImageImageImageImage
wiki234
CreaturesTrade

Post by wiki234 »

Hello everyone, I have decided to post here because some role-plays have been a bit scarce. I can make pretty good characters, and I always double check my posts before I post them to make sure I have all the proper spelling and things. Im active during the weekends mostly because sometimes i have nothing else to do. I cant promise I can post a ton as my Internet will sometimes fail on me.

What I like to do- high school
Survival
Superpowers (no I don't mean like superheroes or anything)
Sci-fi
Romance

Don't really like to do- anything based on a movie (besides hunger games)
Anything related to twilight/ forbidden romance thing
(that's it for now I'm hoping)

I always try to post alot, and sometimes you may see me suddenly post more or less, I do not intend to just 1 or 2 lines everytime, but sometimes it happens to all of us. So that's it, I hope I can have fun doing an RP with you, just give me a pm, and let the fun begin

P.s: have a nice day!!! :woo:
( I love doing 1x1 rps, please pm if you want to do one please!!)
╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣OK! WHO ATE MY
╚╩╩╩╝ CHOCOLATE!!
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

Return to “Private Stage”