The GSA

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
GoGoInaro
CreaturesTrade

Re: The GSA

Post by GoGoInaro »

Ugggh hugs everyone :t-hugs:

My problem is way less serious but yeah I told my mum months back that I was pansexual and she was absolutely fine with it, but at this stage I'm pretty sure I'm actuall asexual panromantic, and whenever she keeps bringing talking about me 'finding I love/sleeping with them' kinda thing and although I'm sure she'd be completely fine if I told her, it's still unnecessarily nerve wracking and dumb and uncomfortable

Siiigh
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ParaLLL
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParaLLL »

*hugs Inaro* It's always stressful. I can say though, most people take asexuality relatively well; there's a lot more confusion than hatred. And especially if she's already accepted pansexuality, I don't think it's likely that she'll react badly.
ImageImageImageImage
GoGoInaro
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoGoInaro »

Uuuuu thankie <3<3

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been telling myself, but then the paranoia tells me "That's kinda like saying 'haha, I take it back!'" And ughhh
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

GoGoInaro wrote:Uuuuu thankie <3<3

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been telling myself, but then the paranoia tells me "That's kinda like saying 'haha, I take it back!'" And ughhh
Nah, it's not really. Because you could easily say that you're still figuring yourself out (which you obviously are). .-.

But... Being gay is difficult, just because you can't tell when anyone else is gay. :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
StickyPiston
CreaturesTrade

Post by StickyPiston »

@ Crazy ; yes, she's basically being submissive. My mom was never religious but she's so co-dependant (I hate writing this about my mother I really do) and will do whatever she thinks will please the step monster. It's awful.

@ Mystic -hugs tightly- Thanks love <3

General update - still living with friends. My mom came over and gave me a key into our garage so if I needed clothes or anything I can get it when the step monster is at work.
.:: c l i c k - m y - e g g s ! ::.
ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
VOU

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

[ m a g i s t r e a m - s t o r y ] [ v o u - g u i l d ]

always looking to buy unwanted Ammits!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

StickyPiston wrote:@ Crazy ; yes, she's basically being submissive. My mom was never religious but she's so co-dependant (I hate writing this about my mother I really do) and will do whatever she thinks will please the step monster. It's awful.

@ Mystic -hugs tightly- Thanks love <3

General update - still living with friends. My mom came over and gave me a key into our garage so if I needed clothes or anything I can get it when the step monster is at work.
Gosh, that sucks. >.> That's not how a relationship should be.

Well, that's nice of your mom.
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Something to remember young ones. <3 :t-hugs:

Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

HiddenMystic wrote:Something to remember young ones. <3 :t-hugs:

Spoiler
:t-hugs: ily hidden~
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

@ Crazy :t-blush: Awww love ya too - you are sorta like the son I never had. I saw that on someone's FB page...and was along the same lines of what I have always told my daughter, and since y'all are young enough to be either my kid or grand kid I just wanted share it was all. <3

It's sometimes hard to be what other consider "different" but to me if everyone would just quit trying to put labels on others and accept them as they are the world would be a hell of a lot better place.

*climbs off the soapbox before I fall off* :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

HiddenMystic wrote:@ Crazy :t-blush: Awww love ya too - you are sorta like the son I never had. I saw that on someone's FB page...and was along the same lines of what I have always told my daughter, and since y'all are young enough to be either my kid or grand kid I just wanted share it was all. <3

It's sometimes hard to be what other consider "different" but to me if everyone would just quit trying to put labels on others and accept them as they are the world would be a hell of a lot better place.

*climbs off the soapbox before I fall off* :lol:
<3 I wouldn't mind that at all. Thank you~

I'm just thinking, like, why the fuck does anyone care about gender...? I'd be willing to be with anybody, provided that they have a great personality.
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”