The How Was Your Day thread v3

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ricansea
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day thread v3

Post by Ricansea »

Someone please egg me D: Scrambled, pls?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
KorrianaVeil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by KorrianaVeil »

Chimera wrote:Awe, the pumpkin part sounds adorable~

Had to research the reflux/pyloric stenosis, i hope its a temporary thing :< i didnt actually look into it in detail, just a quick skim to see what it was. Hopefully it doesnt impede growth in the long run so she grows up healthy and normal :t-hugs:
It should go away by the time she is 6 months old. But until then, if shr can't gain weight, then they may have to cut her tummy open and fix it. It's scaring me. I just want her four month check up on November 7th to get here so I can see if she is okay. It's a rare case it's bad enough it's to warrant surgery, but it happens.
<3 <3 Thank you for all my lovely gifts! <3 <3
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
Ricansea
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ricansea »

Hey, cool, my hair's orange!! :D *wipes egg yolk from hair*

That was awesome! An utter deluge of eggs just came raining down on meh. :O I'm all crunchy and yolky and stuff now. :yey: Happy Halloween, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kriever
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kriever »

Ricansea wrote:Someone please egg me D: Scrambled, pls?
/flings another one for the night >D

Ricansea
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ricansea »

Kriever wrote:
Ricansea wrote:Someone please egg me D: Scrambled, pls?
/flings another one for the night >D
:evil: *scrapes mush off and flings back atchu*
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

Welp, I be broke. I only have enough to buy a hand full of eggs and I feel a lil weird chucking those without some apples to balance things out.
Beyond that, I've had a lot of fun this Ween. I really needed that play time. If it goes on longer then great but even if it ends today, it was fun while it lasted.
It's been a rough month or so, with little play in there to lighten it up. (that balance thingy again)
So, eyah, play when and where I can find it is a Good Thang. :t-^_^:
I be beebop-bouncin' around between sites and events. It would be more fun if there were more people I knew around but even so, it's been fun.
Tired though. Might hop off some where in here to get some more coffee and maybe some cold pizza.
~for those curious, I have a few pieces of pineapple/mushroom/ham pizza left in the fridge. :t-drool: ~
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
Sixx
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sixx »

Spoiler
I've had a bad crush on this man for 4 years now and I know he shares the same feelings towards me but the problem is that i live in United States and he in New Zealand. I know FAR away from each other. But it's like everytime i look at him on skype webcam or at any of his photos my heart thrums and crashes at the same time; i've been able to get to know him on a completely different level and blarg.

I shouldn't even think of him the way i do, shouldn't yearn for his company as badly as I do. But i think after visiting him last spring everything changed for the more needing road, if that makes slightly any sense. He was so charming best smile ever huge charmer who never tried to out or best someone. He is just a beautiful human being and even when I date another man I always think of him, bad I know and i'm ashamed of myself.

I'm not sure what I should do.
A.) Save up money and go visit again
B.) realize it's all a dream and just keep trying to move on
C.) stfu and tell him just exactly how much i need him in my life more than just a friend over the internet.

ImageImage

Sixx's Shop Stand

Signature by the amazing Arionn of my OC Mugen.
Thank you so much again!
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

Sixx wrote:
Spoiler
I've had a bad crush on this man for 4 years now and I know he shares the same feelings towards me but the problem is that i live in United States and he in New Zealand. I know FAR away from each other. But it's like everytime i look at him on skype webcam or at any of his photos my heart thrums and crashes at the same time; i've been able to get to know him on a completely different level and blarg.

I shouldn't even think of him the way i do, shouldn't yearn for his company as badly as I do. But i think after visiting him last spring everything changed for the more needing road, if that makes slightly any sense. He was so charming best smile ever huge charmer who never tried to out or best someone. He is just a beautiful human being and even when I date another man I always think of him, bad I know and i'm ashamed of myself.

I'm not sure what I should do.
A.) Save up money and go visit again
B.) realize it's all a dream and just keep trying to move on
C.) stfu and tell him just exactly how much i need him in my life more than just a friend over the internet.
I wish I knew how to do the code for strike through on here.
So I'll just highlight the bits that I think.
Mind you, it's something you'll have to figure out for yourself in the long run but you Did ask for advice.
So here it is... Save up the money to visit him again but Also tell him how you really feel. (would Never tell somebody to stfu about their feelings. That's just cruel and uncalled for.)
An added thought... It's been my experience that when something's meant to go the long haul, the way will be made clear for it to happen. Maybe that's rare, I don't know, but there's a lot to be said for the Ladies Fate and how they handle things.
Still... If you really Really want it to happen, it never hurts to put in the time, effort and thought into making it happen.
My mother had a key phrase that have been words to live by...
"Pray for divine intervention but keep rowing for shore."
Or if you'd prefer, "God helps those who help themselves."
All in all, I really think you already know the answer, you're just afraid to listen to what your inner self is telling you.
Hope that helps and best of luck to you. Love is a royal PITA in my experience personally but that doesn't mean I think it's worthless or not worth pursuing... Just not by Me.
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

ZII BoA Geist wrote: I wish I knew how to do the code for strike through on here.
Strikethrough code-

Code: Select all

[s]text you want scored out here[/s]
text you want scored out here
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

I have absolutely no idea how Chicken Smoothie works, so I guess I'll just stick to the part where you adopt pets and look around for shiny things. >u<

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes

Return to “Community Discussion”