Magiversary creature 301 - 306

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ryu97
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary creature 301 - 306

Post by Ryu97 »

Enchanteddil wrote:Is there any word when the dragons will leave the stream?
With everything that has happened in these days, they could stay for a couple of days if not more.
Please click!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Ryu97 wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:Is there any word when the dragons will leave the stream?
With everything that has happened in these days, they could stay for a couple of days if not more.
Yes, but this is an assumption on our part. There are lots of posts and I have been away most of the day, so wasn't sure if there was a definite word on this or not.
EvilDeath66X
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by EvilDeath66X »

I thought we would be getting BOTH of the last two, I only got the gold.
Hey guys, I'm back once again...
Still looking to hoard phoenix, have any for trade? Then PM me.

Join SAO, the RP.

Phoenix Field will open soon...
Phoenix Field, Population 589
Fire:Ice:Pygmy:Donie ratio 312:211:62:4
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

I'm extremely disappointed right now. I got asked for gifts again, because my Golden Sonerus Dragons disappeared. I liked them so much more than the Bronze ones, and I got three of those. What happened?
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Crazyflight wrote:I'm extremely disappointed right now. I got asked for gifts again, because my Golden Sonerus Dragons disappeared. I liked them so much more than the Bronze ones, and I got three of those. What happened?
Rollback.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

EvilDeath66X wrote:I thought we would be getting BOTH of the last two, I only got the gold.
Yes, but 3 of them (M/F pair + an extra). I'd rather have that than have one bronze and one gold. It would have been a pain to find breeding partners, in case the bronze and gold didn't breed.
Crazyflight wrote:I'm extremely disappointed right now. I got asked for gifts again, because my Golden Sonerus Dragons disappeared. I liked them so much more than the Bronze ones, and I got three of those. What happened?
Main page has the announcement.
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

I have a pair and a male. I might trade the male bronze Sanerus Dragon with a golden Sanerus Dragon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
cuteAkogara
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by cuteAkogara »

I might sell one Bronze Dragon and try to buy a pair of gold ones out of it. The Bronze dragoms look so nasty and I don't like them the gold were so vibrent and were not aloud to even ask if we can make a swap......:( I feel like quitting. I mean we had so many problems with glitches and losing creatures and trying to get them all back made me want to quit then because I lost some donies
Piney
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

cuteAkogara wrote:I might sell one Bronze Dragon and try to buy a pair of gold ones out of it. The Bronze dragoms look so nasty and I don't like them the gold were so vibrent and were not aloud to even ask if we can make a swap......:( I feel like quitting. I mean we had so many problems with glitches and losing creatures and trying to get them all back made me want to quit then because I lost some donies
You can ask people if they want to swap colors then. It's no big deal. :derp: Lost donis you can ask Morg or Trist about.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
Ryu97
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryu97 »

cuteAkogara wrote:I might sell one Bronze Dragon and try to buy a pair of gold ones out of it. The Bronze dragoms look so nasty and I don't like them the gold were so vibrent and were not aloud to even ask if we can make a swap......:( I feel like quitting. I mean we had so many problems with glitches and losing creatures and trying to get them all back made me want to quit then because I lost some donies
If you want I can trade you one of my gold ones. I have to wait until they hatch, though, but I will trade with you if you want.
Please click!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”