The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Post by BBkat »

Soleil wrote:
Phoenixwildfire wrote:Mmmm, but the problem with something like that is that people can just ask again and again and again and again...

I think that if we do something like that we'd have to be pretty strict with rules concerning begging and such >_<
well it could be like on CS where you can turn that off. I had my trade option off forever because of people irritating me with stupid trades.
You can turn it off?
Or do you mean how you can make certain groups untradeable to keep people from asking for the pets in them?
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

BBkat wrote:
Soleil wrote:
Phoenixwildfire wrote:Mmmm, but the problem with something like that is that people can just ask again and again and again and again...

I think that if we do something like that we'd have to be pretty strict with rules concerning begging and such >_<
well it could be like on CS where you can turn that off. I had my trade option off forever because of people irritating me with stupid trades.
You can turn it off?
Or do you mean how you can make certain groups untradeable to keep people from asking for the pets in them?
Yeah in your settings somewhere you can disable trading completely I think. I don't remember where now, but I had mine off for the longest.
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

Noted :yarly: *writes stuff down*

I wonder if I should add in Werewolves/Wildones too... hmph...

now the real planning begins :lol: YAY for non-human playable races :D
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

:t-sleep:
Been working on this all night. The shading on the fluff still looks odd, but at least it looks a little more fluffy. Just need to do the hooves, ears and some touchups to the wool. :italian:
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Buh, I feel really sleepy and unmotivated this morning. I should get my scholarship accounting signed today, but IDK if my mentor will want to have some things changed in it, or not. Guess I could get the files on my new laptop, and tag it along with me. Speaking of which, time to try it now, finally at home. :well:
toytoy1278
CreaturesTrade

Post by toytoy1278 »

Tired as it is 2:27 am. :P Good Start on the day, Soon going to bed. Haha.
Hoping everyone's day was good. :)
I would greatly appreciate if you click.:)

ImageImageImage
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

Niverdia wrote:Buh, I feel really sleepy and unmotivated this morning.
Me too, mostly cause it's Monday. And I have to go to a meeting I'm not looking forward to.
Last edited by Kyrare on April 16th, 2012, 2:46:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Jack of all trades, master of none is still better than a master of one.”ImageImage
"This place is a death trap! If I have to go into the bushes to answer nature's call, you're coming with me!"~Anders Wonders of Thedas(Dragon Age Guild)
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Kyrare wrote:
Niverdia wrote:Buh, I feel really sleepy and unmotivated this morning./quote]
Me too, mostly cause it's Monday. And I have to go to a meeting I'm not looking forward to.
I just stress the hell out of myself about everything regarding academic obligations.

Woah, keyboard on new laptop looks and feels weird, definitely will take time getting used to it. Heck, I had to correct every other word while typing this. O_o
computersrule
CreaturesTrade

Post by computersrule »

Niverdia wrote:
Kyrare wrote:
Niverdia wrote:Buh, I feel really sleepy and unmotivated this morning./quote]
I just stress the hell out of myself about everything regarding academic obligations.

Woah, keyboard on new laptop looks and feels weird, definitely will take time getting used to it. Heck, I had to correct every other word while typing this. O_o
I once had keyboard that was the mirror image of qwerty keyboard.
ImageImageImageImage
*Sigh* I always goes like this, I join a site for about a month or two and then I end up spiraling downwards towards the time where I never even log on again... I hope it doesn't come to that.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

I really feel kinda lost on this laptop for now. XD
But, well, it's at least portable, unlike my other one. Should probably hold back on bringing it to repair until my thesis is finished. And now, I should check my scholarship accounting form once more, fix any really retarded sentences and have it signed by my mentor.

Return to “Community Discussion”