Buying hatchlings vs adults

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Do you prefer buying unfrozen hatchlings or adults?

Adults
20%
Unfrozen hatchlings
37%
I don't care either way
43%

Total votes: 104

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Buying hatchlings vs adults

Post by BBkat »

It depends on what I'm looking for. On one hand, I army Hippocamp hatchlings so I'm more likely to buy those as hatchlings, on the other I generally buy adults so I can breed them(depending on the creature). It pretty much depends on the creature, some I prefer the hatchling sprites over the adults, some I don't care, some I prefer the adults.
rajec66
CreaturesTrade

Post by rajec66 »

I personally prefer buying adults, because I'm lazy to grow hatchlings. Though I might be interested in hatchlings if they're donis, because those are rare so I like to have a hatchling of those.Otherwise I'd rather buy an adult. :wave:
Thnx for clicks :)
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

rajec66 wrote:I personally prefer buying adults, because I'm lazy to grow hatchlings.
Same for me. But I'm indifferent towards whether they're a hatchling or an adult.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Destrauxe
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Destrauxe »

You should have another poll option that says something like 'It depends on what I need it for'.
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

I couldnt care less either way.. so long as Im not stuck hatching eggs Im happy.

hatchies are easy to grow.. and forget about! lol
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

It doesn't really matter to me... Though, I usually buy hatchlings. They are cute, and I like them that stage. I don't usually buy adults, unless needed. If I want adults, then I'll probably steal some hatchlings, and then I'll got to the clicking threads and daycares to sit them. c':
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.

Return to “Community Discussion”