Verdant Mink

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Jumyouboshi
CreaturesTrade

Verdant Mink

Post by Jumyouboshi »

Spoiler

WARNING: HUGE IMAGE IS HUGE. In any case, I'll post again with the descriptions.
Last edited by Jumyouboshi on September 17th, 2009, 12:45:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Jumyouboshi
CreaturesTrade

Re: Verdant Mink

Post by Jumyouboshi »

Here goes...

EGG

A furry tail, as well as several tendrils of vine, coil around this green egg.

HATCHLING

Ever since it hatched, this pup has been busily exploring its surroundings. It is very playful, playing with sticks, rocks, and other small animals and running among long grass that it seems to blend in so well with. It eventually tires from play, walking back to you and curling up at your feet. It yawns, exposing already-sharp teeth, then falls asleep. You gently stroke its silky soft fur, the same colour as fertile soil, then note, with astonishment, that the pup seems to be growing grass on its back. A collar of leaves surround its neck and vines extend from the “grass.” Although they don’t seem to harm the hatchling in any way, they lash out at your hand if it gets too close to the strange growths. A small flower bud can be seen on this hatchling’s head.

ADULT

Your verdant mink pup has matured into an adult, and would have been aggressive if it had not been raise around magi. The flower on its head has bloomed, and other animals seem to be attracted to its scent. It has grown considerably, but it is still small enough to hide among bushes and long grass. It is completely home in the forest, and blends in with its surroundings perfectly. It has learned how to control its vines, which would cause a nasty welt if you were ever struck by one. Even after maturing, it still likes to climb onto your shoulder for a ride.

GENERAL

Verdant minks are natively from the forests of Silva, but they are completely at home in any place with vegetation. They have grass-like growths protruding from their back, which they use for an efficient camouflage, both for stalking prey and hiding from predators. They have a flower growing on top of their head, which serves as a lure for prey; the sweet scent of the flower attracts them. When hiding from predators, the verdant mink is able to close the bud of the flower. Verdant minks are rarely hunted, however; as long as there is vegetation, they can blend into their surroundings with ease, and if they were ever confronted, they could lash at the predator with long vines. Verdant minks are primarily solitary, and very territorial, and will attack anything that threatens their territory. However, if raised at the Keep, verdant minks are very playful and friendly.

In case anyone's wondering what "verdant" means, it means "lush, grassy, green, etc." C:
Last edited by Jumyouboshi on September 17th, 2009, 1:01:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
BlackDdraig
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlackDdraig »

Aw...cute ^.^
You can use the spoiler link (The eye or the code [ spoiler] [ /spoiler]) to make it smaller.
PM me if the crash ate a linage I gifted you
If I stop logging in, it means my parents are being dicks >.<
Always remember "yukkuri shiteitte ne"(take it easy :3)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My cave My Creatures
Please visit him and all his family <3 Image
ƸӜ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Jumyouboshi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jumyouboshi »

Oh, sweet, thanks. :'D
ImageImageImageImage
BlackDdraig
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlackDdraig »

Sephone wrote:Oh, sweet, thanks. :'D
Lol, not a problem :wave:
PM me if the crash ate a linage I gifted you
If I stop logging in, it means my parents are being dicks >.<
Always remember "yukkuri shiteitte ne"(take it easy :3)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My cave My Creatures
Please visit him and all his family <3 Image
ƸӜ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”