Dragona's Entry-Haunts

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Yurara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Dragona's Entry-Haunts

Post by Yurara »

Ok this is a real myth creature not often told about so i thought i should try it here to get the word around a bit ^^ Mind you some of this is a white lie told so it could work on here^^

The Haunts
General-
The Haunt are dog like creatures that live in caves deep in mountains and can live with little food and water. Every full moon the males come down into near by city's and towns to hunt. They have Poisonous saliva and claws that can drip with poison. The Haunt might be mean looking but they are a playful bunch. They are loving and protective but only when they have been raised by a kind Magi. If they are not then it might be hard to control. These creatures are not cunning like the Direwolves but, they are smarter then some of the other creatures and very powerful.

Egg-
As an egg it should appear pitch black egg with deep red and dark blue strips running around it.

Hatchling-
As a hatchling it should be a black puppy standing on all fours maybe looking scared. It should have short fur and white eyes.

Adult-
As an adult they should look mean and vicious. With pitch black short fur and Deep Red eyes if it’s a male and Dark Blue eyes if it’s a female.
ImageImage
Thanatos Guards My Keep

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”